people playing: 79, servers online: 25, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

Old May 8, 2018   #81
Oriq

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Vengeance

Most people that actually smoke on a regular won't drive high, usually, they'll smoke and go do shit for a few hours or just sit around at their house, but hiking or some shit is way better.
17!+*
Oriq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2018   #82
THIGGIST

THIGGIST

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: NO

smoking and driving isn't an issue for someone who smokes regularly unless they just suck. I smoke and drive pretty much every day and have never had it affect my control or comfort, even smoking while driving. If you're inexperienced or have a low tolerance you should just acknowledge you're a dweeb and stop yourself before u crash

also weed grows your brain cells
THIGGIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #83
Master
ub3r

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Midnight

Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
smoking and driving isn't an issue for someone who smokes regularly unless they just suck. I smoke and drive pretty much every day and have never had it affect my control or comfort, even smoking while driving. If you're inexperienced or have a low tolerance you should just acknowledge you're a dweeb and stop yourself before u crash

also weed grows your brain cells

The thing about smoking and driving is that it gives you tunnel vision, and it reduces your peripheral vision. I personally smoke and drive all the time, and again, as he said, it comes down to if you're comfortable doing it or not. If you have a low tolerance, you probably shouldn't. But if you've been smoking for a while, its not really that bad of a thing. Personally, it helps me focus while i drive. It just depends on who you are.
"I do not think, therefore, i am not."
Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2018   #84
Zeuuuuus
NON-EXISTING!

7th Dan Black Belt

In Brazil for sure this would not work very well.
Marijuana or as many say '' Herb '' was to be used only as medicines for stress and other things. But as a Brazilian it's a fuck they decided to use it for fun, and this ended up starting traffic and even killing often because of it.
The person uses and gets addicted, then wants more, and with this she will steal the belongings of many. Some people use moderately that's right. In Brazil marijuana is not released for this reason
Zeuuuuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2018   #85
basic

9th Dan Black Belt

Ummmm fellas??
basic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2018   #86
Hypez
NON-EXISTING!

Master Belt
Clan: Division

It Is Statistically Proved If You Smoke Reggie Once You Will Die Before Your 30