Toribash
I still feel I could be better. So if you want to try again let me know.
Silence.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
someone good join thank

did you called? xD
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
someone good join thank

i’m already here smh...
w
My app
About me

WELL my names matt i come from the little corner store in the north pole im and little 2ft2 , 9 year old boy with an big imagination my brother used to play this game and hes name was mike our fathers name was cockslong , really embarrrisisngn im also very bad at spelling and other cskl related subjects and educations

Why alpha

So alpha is a really toooberlar clan so i thought i should join it and make some friends since my only 1 friend died last week of unstopable pooping pretty sad i know hes sister later died of vommiting all her fluids anyway its got lots of legends like itemp diamond sasuke cobra and even zeus so i thought this clan is good for me

My skils

I can actually make a star by biting my toe nails and i am really good at rolling my belly to some cool songs i am awesome at all toribash mods even the bad ones dont tell my mom she will slap my with her gucci gang belt she bought at walmart, I also once beat itemp diamond and even hampa at torisex and judowithbigballs .tbm

My birthday

where i come from we have 14 months so i am naturally born in the month asda i was born on a friday night so i have a cool hair style and i have 19 other siblings who live with me and we all love ice skating with polar bears and whales so yeah

HOPE U LOVE MY APP LOVE U HAMPA AND EVERYONE
ERROR: You must be this tall to join Alpha
——>3’0”
2’11”
2’10”
2’9”
2’8”
2’7”
2’6”
2’5”
2’4”
2’3”
You are here ——> 2’2”
w
Hiya Alpha

can I have Alpha membership pls

So heres my stats

I have a 2.3 K/D

I can do a 360 backfleep

My penis is 4 inches long

I once at two cups of peanut butter

I like the color orange

I can squat 23 1/2 lbs

Id like to be Alpha because I'm really good at not doing my job and I like ignoring people

I am 100% active 20% of the time so that's good

I like you fade

So.
Like.
Accept me pls.
I'd am the next Swexx

I swear
or not
maybe that's not the best

oh well.

Accept me pls and I will give you my left tesicle

My English is rally gud

I can speak 4 words in Spanish

2 in Japan language

So pls accept me kthnks
I have a warning for Alpha.

Dylan6969 has the number 6969 in his name. When you take the square root of 6969, you get 83.480; this can be rounded down simply to 83.

83? 83 is the rating of Brazilian-born soccer player Paulinho on the game FIFA 18.

18. 2018. FIFA => Soccer => World Cup. Coincidentally, this year marks the year of a World Cup - and also, Paulinho made the official roster for Brazil and will be representing his country at the world cup.

At the world cup, teams are placed into groups, which all consist of 4 teams. In the group stage, a team plays its 3 group partners. So how many appearances will Paulinho make at the group stage this year? Well, Brazil have already played two matches, and Paulinho has made two appearances - playing a pivotal role in the midfield. With their upcoming match against Serbia in a must-win situation, he will most likely make an appearance in that match as well. Meaning he will have made 3 appearances in the group stage.

This is where it gets interesting.

So we have deduced that Paulinho will make 3 appearances in the world cup. But what number is on his jersey?

15. 15, when divided by 3 = 5. Five letters. Dylan's name has 5 letters.

I don't know. It's midnight where I'm at. I'll inform you all on the rest, later.