Toribash
nice stuff Goat, the hair is so good.

3d

new head I Have done
Agh fuck. Now i have to make a head texture for this event

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yay. I like art. Textures and 2D doodles.

. . . uh. Been making art for like a few years outta this community and completely for leisure.

I like cheese, coconut, coconut and cheese, vise versa, and diving in underwater caves. I also enjoy sandwiches!

2 things

the second one is a wip ofc. you can steal if you want.
Originally Posted by eblouissant View Post
Yay. I like art. Textures and 2D doodles.

. . . uh. Been making art for like a few years outta this community and completely for leisure.

I like cheese, coconut, coconut and cheese, vise versa, and diving in underwater caves. I also enjoy sandwiches!

2 things

the second one is a wip ofc. you can steal if you want.

you're good at what you do

Originally Posted by eblouissant View Post
is that a vote or wut? imma tryinta get in dis grill y'know?

wip

I vote yes for your art. But you need to work on your attitude towards other people. Just from talking with you the last couple days, you seem plain rude but I don't think you even realize it.

How it works around here, is that if you're good at art, you can join regardless.

The key word is seem. The truth is not. We have spoken very briefly; if you determine my personality based on how I speak to others without consideration of my unique relationships with them, you may get a very warped perspective. Maybe we should talk more often. DM me if you wanna talk more. Calling me out in this thread is oof.
-----
And cool. Hope Tau is more active than gata
-----
@dengue

Danku, how'd you add so many precise strands of light to the hair? On the spoopy head.
Last edited by eblouissant; Jul 9, 2018 at 08:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wasn't meant to be a call out. Though it seems to have been taken that way. My apologies on that. I was merely giving you my Yes. Alongside, I stated my opinion: Your art is really nice. But I don't like your attitude. Do I dislike you? No. I'm sure we can come to an understanding.