Toribash
I just checked out legacy haven... its so bad, hafen is really nice

no you don't have to be a pro, I'm also not a pro. I learned everything as I go along.

I found a compound with a ton of very high quality crops, a giant 2 story house with a cellar loaded with cupboards, and lots of extra space and I'm about to palisade it all, I would love some help. Don't have to be a pro to help dragging logs around

hafen is super fun, but its harder than legacy haven for sure (can no longer kill bears with nothing but a sling)

I'd love to be able to post this screenshot instead of a link but even after a fresh install of windows AND going into incognito mode I am still apparently incapable of posting images without my browser exploding, so here's a screenshot of my legacy haven kin list (the old world is still up lolol) https://i.imgur.com/5E5JDq7.png

as a comparison, this is hafen (aka haven and hearth 2.0) featuring the compound that I stole and made my own https://i.imgur.com/S08lzbw.jpg
the super zoom and a bunch of the weird looking stuff on the screen is Amber client- if you end up playing with me I highly recommend getting a well known client, default sucks
Last edited by Hush; Sep 2, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
FIRED UP
you found a q100 bow laying around? xD
I still prefer old HnH, still have a fighter character alive with like 2.6k melee and 1500uac iirc when einher'd.

And a decent crafter character that is on another account.

One shotted the guy laying down in a fight while he was moving xD moving hits did 4x atk weight rather than insta 0 def in W7.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Sep 2, 2018 at 10:15 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I found all my tools in the house I stumbled upon, q100 bow, metal axe, metal saw, metal plow, metal cauldron, super high quality crops (q380 carrots aay), mining hole with lots of supports, lots of curios, dreamcatcher that makes like q350+ dreams

there were no claims and a few hearthfires, I just claimed it and destroyed the hearthfires lol

I have the whole area claimed and working on pavement to start the pali wall, which I hope to finish today if you want to play some
Last edited by Hush; Sep 3, 2018 at 05:16 AM.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Suisse skids iWork Suzuki digicam then wushu

ah yeah same man
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Uhhh, 117

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you