Toribash
Original Post
Eros Buys Stuff
Welcome To The Not So Flea Market
Hiya there kitties, welcome to my buying thread. This is a thread where I will buy most everything.

Keep in mind that this thread will be occasionally closed and re-opened due to occasional shortages of tc.

Due to my little QI, I am mainly looking for things such as 3D items, textures, hairs, and if I am feeling giddy, flames.

Things I am not looking for include collectable misc items, high QI items (for obvious reasons), or any lack luster beginner items.

Rules & Regulations
Do not post here if you don't have the item on hand to sell

Do not post your sell threads/market links here they are not welcome

Do not offer me market price or too close to it

Do not continuously spam single items I like to buy somewhat bulk depending on the item and my tc at the time

First come first serve

Transaction History

Update History

Check my QI and TC before offering items
CLOSED FOR VACATION
Last edited by Eros; Sep 24, 2018 at 02:05 AM.
Do you want to buy a 128x128 Groin Texture or a 128x128 Stomach Texture?
I do not think so... But maybe.
I have a Ivory Force too.

Don't want any market links sorry, changed the op.

Originally Posted by Grrreatest View Post
check my deac for items

134k for Hazard Mask, Katana, and Head Axe?

Originally Posted by Felipesc View Post
Do you want to buy a 128x128 Groin Texture or a 128x128 Stomach Texture?
I do not think so... But maybe.
I have a Ivory Force too.

Sorry not interested, looking for more bulk than that with low priced items.
Last edited by Eros; Sep 20, 2018 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Eros View Post
134k for Hazard Mask, Katana, and Head Axe?

i forgot to check your qi, sorry pal, it says you need 500 qi for hazard mask, didn't realize you were below brown belt, wanna buy just katana and head axe or should i send hazard mask to some of your other accounts or to a friend he can hold it in his inv till you get enough qi?
i forgot to check your qi, sorry pal, it says you need 500 qi for hazard mask, didn't realize you were below brown belt, wanna buy just katana and head axe or should i send hazard mask to some of your other accounts or to a friend he can hold it in his inv till you get enough qi?

Oof, yeah I can do Katana and the head axe for 112k?
Originally Posted by Eros View Post
Oof, yeah I can do Katana and the head axe for 112k?

sure, i am in a hurry to get rid of my items before i rly go inactive, thx for buying, items sent, waiting for tc
Hello, make sure to check all my inventory so we can discuss for prices and stuff. Let me know if you're interested or not.

Greetings.
sure, i am in a hurry to get rid of my items before i rly go inactive, thx for buying, items sent, waiting for tc

You've successfully sent 112000 ToriCredits to Grrreatest.
Pleasure doing business with you pal ^-^

Originally Posted by mateo View Post
Hello, make sure to check all my inventory so we can discuss for prices and stuff. Let me know if you're interested or not.

Greetings.

35k for Red Submarine All Blindfolds Small Elf, Head Avatar, and Deal With It Glasses?
Last edited by Eros; Sep 20, 2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump