ES Recruitment Drive
SWEET! Well as you can see, I'm bringing Liquor back, so ally us up and we'll see who is back to official first!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
SWEET! Well as you can see, I'm bringing Liquor back, so ally us up and we'll see who is back to official first!

Sure man, as soon as I can I'll add an allies section to the clan page. We have around the same amount of members so fair challenge. Good luck with Liquor, it'd be great to see it official again.
A little friendly competition always good for the soul. We all did it once, we can do it again. Matter of hard work.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
/invade
ZEUS good to see ya around man

aw thank you man . Nice to you as well! Been good?
I was kind of hoping for horror theme this month, but apparently horror during Halloween is too mainstream. Probably next month?

And where are our war guys? We need someone to kick butts every now and then.
Yeah it’s to mainstream, I’m sure everyone’s doing it. Any how, I thank your war people left. Time to reup on people. I mean once I get back into the game fully, I’ll help you guys on the whole war deal.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yeah it’s to mainstream, I’m sure everyone’s doing it. Any how, I thank your war people left. Time to reup on people. I mean once I get back into the game fully, I’ll help you guys on the whole war deal.

No, they are still around but nowadays no one checks forums anymore since there is Discord. I have bunch of stuff to discuss with Redd, but recently he's busy with college.

Tell me when you have some free time so that I can explain a bit the situation through discord.
yeah zeus im doing good been playing every now and then with some friends what about you?
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
No, they are still around but nowadays no one checks forums anymore since there is Discord. I have bunch of stuff to discuss with Redd, but recently he's busy with college.

Tell me when you have some free time so that I can explain a bit the situation through discord.

yeah, I understand that. I am always on discord. Feel free to shoot me a massage anytime.
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
yeah zeus im doing good been playing every now and then with some friends what about you?

that’s good! Me I’ve been good but could be better. Got a little sick then got well then realized I didn’t like toribash like I use to . After seeing origin comeback alive I figured I must do the same. So, I have been just trying to get my skill back slowly and start back over.