Toribash
That was fast, Thank you for accepting me Weppetko! I am honored to once again be part of Origin.
(Origin)
MarsRed
Intro AND Me:

Hi, my name is Carlos (MarsRed in-game), i'm 15 years old, and i'm brazillian. I spend a good time playing games, and one of them is toribash. I study at the afternoon and play in the morning, sometimes at night, so i'm really active at the game. As i sad, i'm brazillian, but i studied english by mine entire life, and i think that it's kind of good, take your shot.

Ingame:

As I sad, i'm really active and play toribash almost every day, but i'm not that active at the foruns. I'm not very good at Aikido and ABD, but i'm really god at Boxshu and Mushu, cause i play these game modes a lot and i think they're the funniest ones. I play since 2013 in diferrent accounts, the ones that I've lost it's e-mail or password.

Why (Origin)?

I was looking for some server and i found one that was a member of Origin, and i kind fo liked him, he has very serious and funny at the same time, I played some matches agaisnt him and notice that he's really good at the game, then I wanted to join the clan by the same moment.
Originally Posted by MarsRed View Post

app

Hi Carlos, thanks for the application. Could you tell us your previous accounts (and their qi) and if you are using multiple accounts to play other than MarsRed?

Since I don't know your ingame skill level (dm me on discord so that we can play some games), are you planning to become more active forum wise?

You also forgot to add something we asked for in the first post.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Hi Carlos, thanks for the application. Could you tell us your previous accounts (and their qi) and if you are using multiple accounts to play other than MarsRed?

Since I don't know your ingame skill level (dm me on discord so that we can play some games), are you planning to become more active forum wise?

You also forgot to add something we asked for in the first post.

his app is really not that bad. If he could give us some forum activity we would be golden. Because he’s mostly in game active it’s alnost one sided unless we would get some forum activity out of him.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Application
INTRO & ME: My name is Ben Van Doorn, i'm 14 years old and living in the state of Georgia in the united states. I have two main hobbies currently, those being music (i play the tuba and bass trombone), and gaming.

Ingame: I play many different games, including League of Legends, Awesomenauts, Toribash, Battlerite & Battlerite Royale, and many others. In toribash, my current belt is orange, even though i have had other accounts in the past. The reason i am not on these other accounts is i stopped playing this game for 2 years, and subsequently forgot the passwords and usernames (and part of my skills too), but i am trying to better myself in the game.

Why Origin: I have met a couple of people from Origin, and they have never been negative or toxic and have always helped me whenever i have had questions, and i want to be part of this great community.

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest
Originally Posted by VietnamGoo View Post
INTRO & ME: My name is Ben Van Doorn, i'm 14 years old and living in the state of Georgia in the united states. I have two main hobbies currently, those being music (i play the tuba and bass trombone), and gaming.

Ingame: I play many different games, including League of Legends, Awesomenauts, Toribash, Battlerite & Battlerite Royale, and many others. In toribash, my current belt is orange, even though i have had other accounts in the past. The reason i am not on these other accounts is i stopped playing this game for 2 years, and subsequently forgot the passwords and usernames (and part of my skills too), but i am trying to better myself in the game.

Why Origin: I have met a couple of people from Origin, and they have never been negative or toxic and have always helped me whenever i have had questions, and i want to be part of this great community.

no hard feelings but I'm voting no for the time being, short application and inactive on the forums, we're trying to become active again so that's important, and weppet is trying to keep high standards for invites.
-----
changing my vote to neutral because im watching the convo going down in the server, looks like you'd be active and you seem pretty nice. Im not opposed to zeus or weppet or anyone inviting you though.
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 22, 2018 at 11:13 PM.
(Origin)

Well application was not that bad, but it was very basic and dull. We need to check out your ingame skills and I am also concerned about your forum activity, we value people who are active in the forums, discuss with us and share their minds. I think for now I leave my vote neutral.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.

Application wise I feel like you are lacking information. Personally as we say here and play with you in game I feel like you are a good person. The only thing that Keeps me from saying yes Foley is the fact that you are active in forms. From my side of the story I feel like we can do a trial for you. I’m Neutral. Let’s see what weppet saids.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

app

I support what my colleagues said, the application is very short and minimalist but at least it's nicely written. You don't have a lot of experience with either the forums or ingame but you seem a nice guy from what I can tell from the time we spent ingame. I'm leaning more towards the neutral but I'm willing to give you a chance to join by talking with us here and on discord, so that we can know you better.

We'll invite you as a trial member, the trial will last for 2 weeks at the end of which we'll decide if you passed it or not.