Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] BloodThirsty
Clan Tag: Bloody
Clan Aim: My aim when I start this clan is to become the best there is, and create loads of bloody replays! And of course help out those in need. =]
Clan Requirements: Over 10000 in rank, blue belt or higher (only so low 'cuz I'm a newbie =P), and played for over 1 week

Currently, there are no members, and I only have about 5k TC which I can spend, so donations and member join-ups are welcome (found in my sig, if you don't know how to transfer TC). I am not officially applying for clan yet, so this is more of a recruitment/pre-prepared topic.

The Story of Our Clan~~ (Which apparently is necessary according to Delaid. If I'm wrong about the story thing, kill me. =P)

Once, beyond the memory of any living being from the past 15 trillion years, there lived an ancient race. So powerful and intelligent, they could bend the very reality of the world as they wanted it. They could travel to other planes of existence, into previously unknown frontiers, and even to dimensions hidden in the darkness of great, powerful forces, gods even. This ancient race consumed itself in its hunger for power, though, and eventually the First Great War broke out. Chaos ensued, and when the dust settled, there was but one of them left. He lived on, his legacy continuing for ages of his descendants.

His descendants became us, the Toris. The greatest race to have yet lived outside of that ancient one, able to control each infinitely strong muscle with great precision, and even change battle environments to our will. The great predecessor of ours, known to be as the Blood Thirsty One, he was greatly ambitious and powerful, and his spirit lives on in those of us directly descended from him, directly inheriting his greatness.

For we are... the Blood Thirsty!

Clan Rules:
1. No disrespect of any kind to anybody.
2. No abuse of the game, you must have a clean record.
3. You must meet the requirements.

Tell me if there's anything wrong with this at the moment.