Toribash
I don't get what is wrong with calling it romanji though, can you explain?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I don't get what is wrong with calling it romanji though, can you explain?

https://jisho.org/search/romanji

that it's just wrong
oh sweet, thanks
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
bois gimme a good method to learn japanese.
i want to read em doujins uwu

if you're talking about apps, i recommend you Memrise.
premium version is 10/10, but the free version is good enough.. the only thing that sucks is the price, 4.3€ monthly iirc

it helped me a lot in dansk/norsk, hiragana/furigana and katakana.. kanji is hard af seriously f* kanji

edit: i also recommend to hang yourself like Scorpio posted or you know, click his boring links
Last edited by yuki; Nov 1, 2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: the h
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I got the My Hero One's Justice game for my birthday today and its pretty great - till I went online and got my ass kicked 5 times in a row.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
For those of you who for some odd reason don't download your anime. Hidive might be a good alternative to CR. It's got https site wide and from what I can tell a fairly decent player that doesn't suck complete balls.

Although I've only tested it out with free episodes because streaming media is gross.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
You know any other places to get older anime or anime movies via download/torrent.

I use horriblesubs for 98% of anime downloads but every now and again I can't find an older anime or movie on there.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
You know any other places to get older anime or anime movies via download/torrent.

I use horriblesubs for 98% of anime downloads but every now and again I can't find an older anime or movie on there.

if it's not on tokyotosho or shana you are probably shit out of luck and private trackers are only option.
IRC bots host some old stuff too.
If you're shit outta luck and need to resort to a private tracker feel free to pm me.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions