Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wingman ranks are broken though. Fuggin Smc and global is filled with players that should be in like gold nova or MG at best lmao.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Wingman ranks are broken though. Fuggin Smc and global is filled with players that should be in like gold nova or MG at best lmao.

you trynna say im suppos 2 b gold nova?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post

thats mm in general tho haha. during a global game my teammate got mad cus we didnt kick a guy who played music in warmup, so he was afk for 4 rounds then spent the remaining rounds shooting close to teammates to reveal our positions. and that is when i quit cs.
M I N I V A N
I got back to this game like 1 or 2 weeks ago after not playing it for nearly a year. Have to say i'm kinda rusty with my aim and my game sense in this game is no where to be found, same can be said about my crosshair placement. I was global when i dropped it and now i got legendary eagle. Tbh i can still rek most of the guys. Trying to get back my global for now.
is that was this 800mb update is?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Yes they added a new mode named Danger Zone which is basicly a BR game mode. Tbh for me, i really hate it, can't compare to better BR out there. Have to say tho, the danger case is probably the case with the most intresting skins in one single case.
right after playing it some more, nah, it's not really cool anymore.
way too many windows in buildings, way too small map, way too little people, shit system where u can see where people will land, typical a glock is stronger than ak if the position is right cs thing, etc etc.
M I N I V A N
Yes it is kinda bad in many ways and tbh cs didnt really need this thing. For me probably the most annyoing thing in this mode is that ammo is really unbalanced. When you find crates with ammo it generally gives u like max 20 bullets and then you just need to hope you find more, or you can call a drone for some money, but again, no more than 20 bullets. Really shit in my opinion.