Toribash
recruitment
Hello everyone of All Stars! I'm going to take advantage of your free-form application style

As the application process normally goes, people begin to pander to those reading their application can feel no authenticity in the way they write because there is no real way of providing proof of what is being said and, quite frankly, people begin to conform to what is said in previously accepted applications. However, I hope that my application doesn't seem as that.

I am a 14 year old guy from Jamaica, named Jelaun, who Gets invovled in sports such as:football(soccer),track team and basketball. I spend most of my time at home playing this game and enjoying it. While I play, I'm usually navigating the forums, attempting to sell anything I don't need to save up my TC (it's precious stuff!) for that next item that I have my eye on, and constantly checking my PM inbox as I see each notification appear in my small account box.

When it comes to mods, I really do enjoy playing ABD or Aikido even though I do admit, I am not the greatest. I also enjoy playing Boxshu (Mushu),
and I simply believe it is because of how easy a dismemberment is and how much danger waits for you at the start of every match. I have also found myself recently playing a bit of ninjutsu simply to try and expand my skills..

P.S. I'd like to mention about my recent clan activity: I created a clan named Hydro and made it open to the public, but I found myself craving a more social environment (because it failed miserably) so I quit the clan and, as you can see by my applying here, moved on to try and join a clan i knew would be social.I hope you take me into this clan.
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
Hello everyone of All Stars! I'm going to take advantage of your free-form application style

As the application process normally goes, people begin to pander to those reading their application can feel no authenticity in the way they write because there is no real way of providing proof of what is being said and, quite frankly, people begin to conform to what is said in previously accepted applications. However, I hope that my application doesn't seem as that.

I am a 14 year old guy from Jamaica, named Jelaun, who Gets invovled in sports such as:football(soccer),track team and basketball. I spend most of my time at home playing this game and enjoying it. While I play, I'm usually navigating the forums, attempting to sell anything I don't need to save up my TC (it's precious stuff!) for that next item that I have my eye on, and constantly checking my PM inbox as I see each notification appear in my small account box.

When it comes to mods, I really do enjoy playing ABD or Aikido even though I do admit, I am not the greatest. I also enjoy playing Boxshu (Mushu),
and I simply believe it is because of how easy a dismemberment is and how much danger waits for you at the start of every match. I have also found myself recently playing a bit of ninjutsu simply to try and expand my skills..

P.S. I'd like to mention about my recent clan activity: I created a clan named Hydro and made it open to the public, but I found myself craving a more social environment (because it failed miserably) so I quit the clan and, as you can see by my applying here, moved on to try and join a clan i knew would be social.I hope you take me into this clan.

All Stars Moderated Message:
Denied. Joined another clan.
App I guess
Intro

Greetings Allstars, my name is Artisan, formerly known as Cataiyst. I’m a 15 year old Korean that lives in America. (GMT of UTC−06:00) I was previously in the clans [MAU] (Uchiha) and (Raze). During this application I will discuss my preferred mods in toribash, my talents, why i wish to join your clan and my personal hobbies. Furthermore, I will show my skill throughout several of my handpicked replays. I do hope I do not waste your time, so without further ado, I hope you enjoy scrutinizing this app.

Favourite Mods

As a long-term player of Toribash, I have had my fair share of experience throughout several mods. One of my favorite mods I have learned throughout the years is aikido(bigdojo). Aikido has been my preferred mod for quite some time now. The sheer intensity from the start of an opener to a surprise suplex or sudden turnover excites me. Aikido, I believe is the most essential mod a Toribashian can learn; its skills help you throughout many other mods. I personally enjoy ABD because of how universal the mod is used. Another mod I personally enjoy is boxshu. Now, I know what you’re thinking… but I enjoy boxshu in a different way from others. I have spent some time creating and mastering openers to use in such mod. Using old recycled boxshu/mushu openers bore me, I seek enjoyment through creating some of the best protected and versatile openers throughout boxshu. I also enjoy it because of tourneys and duels(banking long-term players.) Despite those mods, I also enjoy two mods that resemble opposites. Lenshu and Taekkyon are both mods I have enjoyed throughout the years. I think the reason I have enjoyed Taekkyon is because I have background through the traditional Taekwondo Korean Martial Arts. Despite that, I enjoy Taekkyon, notably because of the structure. 120 frames, 10 turn-frames and an engage-distance of 180. All those factors result in a fun and momentum-shifting match. Any slight movement could change the outcome of a Taekkyon match, and unlike many other mods, one single dismemberment doesn’t change the course of a match or the gravity of it. Lenshu, I have only recently gotten into it. I have sparred with Aubrey a bit and have taken a liking to this mod. I think the reason I have enjoyed lenshu lately is the fact that skill plays a huge factor in the mod unlike some others. For example, if you’re chasing after a point-holding brown belt stuck in that all-fours static stance, launching back to them across the dojo can be quite tricky. Oh and I kinda do replay making. Enough said.

Talents

I’ma be quite vulnerable with you on this one. I don’t have many talents. I am hardly an athlete, however a sport that I was in for quite some time was Taekwondo. Tkd matched my Korean heritage and I had quite some fun time sparring with all different kinds of skill-levels, and perfecting my selected belt forms. That’s pretty much my athletic talent summed up. Other than that however, I am quite skilled at writing. Although I personally say it’s more of a hobby rather a skill. Other than that, I have an academic talent. Currently in my freshman year of High School, I have a 4.5 GPA (all honors courses) and I have found a talent through creating presentations, speeches and just understanding concepts quickly.

Hobbies
I have many hobbies. I enjoy working out and sometimes just running around my neighborhood. I don’t have much athletic talents, however I still enjoy watching and practicing what I know of taekwondo. I love listening to music and the biggest hobby of mine is writing. I love creative writing for what it’s worth. I love writing poems and all in all just speaking with my words instead of my voice. Writing has been served as an outlet for me throughout a few of my years.

Why do I want to join All Stars?

All Stars is a clan that I have been looking into for quite some time. I think it’s the best fit for a Toribash nerd like myself. I enjoy this game and I enjoy meeting new people and trying new things. All Stars seems like a clan that supports all that. I have met a few of you and I have enjoyed each encounter. All Stars has a vibe that a lot of clans fail to have in my opinion. I would love to show off the (AS) clan tag with pride.

Replays down below

[AS]
Attached Files
#Catalyst Glory.rpl (68.1 KB, 2 views)
asasfag.rpl (49.7 KB, 2 views)
decap.rpl (79.4 KB, 2 views)
wabbad.rpl (84.4 KB, 2 views)
lenafaf.rpl (87.7 KB, 2 views)
hahfghsfhsdgh.rpl (74.1 KB, 2 views)
ride aggha.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
Jaded.
Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
Intro

Greetings Allstars, my name is Artisan, formerly known as Cataiyst. I’m a 15 year old Korean that lives in America. (GMT of UTC−06:00) I was previously in the clans [MAU] (Uchiha) and (Raze). During this application I will discuss my preferred mods in toribash, my talents, why i wish to join your clan and my personal hobbies. Furthermore, I will show my skill throughout several of my handpicked replays. I do hope I do not waste your time, so without further ado, I hope you enjoy scrutinizing this app.

Favourite Mods

As a long-term player of Toribash, I have had my fair share of experience throughout several mods. One of my favorite mods I have learned throughout the years is aikido(bigdojo). Aikido has been my preferred mod for quite some time now. The sheer intensity from the start of an opener to a surprise suplex or sudden turnover excites me. Aikido, I believe is the most essential mod a Toribashian can learn; its skills help you throughout many other mods. I personally enjoy ABD because of how universal the mod is used. Another mod I personally enjoy is boxshu. Now, I know what you’re thinking… but I enjoy boxshu in a different way from others. I have spent some time creating and mastering openers to use in such mod. Using old recycled boxshu/mushu openers bore me, I seek enjoyment through creating some of the best protected and versatile openers throughout boxshu. I also enjoy it because of tourneys and duels(banking long-term players.) Despite those mods, I also enjoy two mods that resemble opposites. Lenshu and Taekkyon are both mods I have enjoyed throughout the years. I think the reason I have enjoyed Taekkyon is because I have background through the traditional Taekwondo Korean Martial Arts. Despite that, I enjoy Taekkyon, notably because of the structure. 120 frames, 10 turn-frames and an engage-distance of 180. All those factors result in a fun and momentum-shifting match. Any slight movement could change the outcome of a Taekkyon match, and unlike many other mods, one single dismemberment doesn’t change the course of a match or the gravity of it. Lenshu, I have only recently gotten into it. I have sparred with Aubrey a bit and have taken a liking to this mod. I think the reason I have enjoyed lenshu lately is the fact that skill plays a huge factor in the mod unlike some others. For example, if you’re chasing after a point-holding brown belt stuck in that all-fours static stance, launching back to them across the dojo can be quite tricky. Oh and I kinda do replay making. Enough said.

Talents

I’ma be quite vulnerable with you on this one. I don’t have many talents. I am hardly an athlete, however a sport that I was in for quite some time was Taekwondo. Tkd matched my Korean heritage and I had quite some fun time sparring with all different kinds of skill-levels, and perfecting my selected belt forms. That’s pretty much my athletic talent summed up. Other than that however, I am quite skilled at writing. Although I personally say it’s more of a hobby rather a skill. Other than that, I have an academic talent. Currently in my freshman year of High School, I have a 4.5 GPA (all honors courses) and I have found a talent through creating presentations, speeches and just understanding concepts quickly.

Hobbies
I have many hobbies. I enjoy working out and sometimes just running around my neighborhood. I don’t have much athletic talents, however I still enjoy watching and practicing what I know of taekwondo. I love listening to music and the biggest hobby of mine is writing. I love creative writing for what it’s worth. I love writing poems and all in all just speaking with my words instead of my voice. Writing has been served as an outlet for me throughout a few of my years.

Why do I want to join All Stars?

All Stars is a clan that I have been looking into for quite some time. I think it’s the best fit for a Toribash nerd like myself. I enjoy this game and I enjoy meeting new people and trying new things. All Stars seems like a clan that supports all that. I have met a few of you and I have enjoyed each encounter. All Stars has a vibe that a lot of clans fail to have in my opinion. I would love to show off the (AS) clan tag with pride.

Replays down below

[AS]

Accepted. Really Good Application.
My All Stars Application
About me
I Am a 16 Year old male residing in the country Of Great Britain (GMT -/+0)
I enjoy playing games and meeting up with my finite number of friends.
I am currently taking my GCSEs (My final exams of secondary education)

Why i wish to join AS
I Would like to join AS because You guys are all a fun bunch of players/people and You Would be fun to be around, Im not the most serious player myself so i enjoy being around more light hearted and laid back people.
I would also like to learn the game more and the more finite details of the game and How its played
My main mods
My 2 main mods at the moment are AikidoBigDojo and Mushu/Boxshu
I enjoy Aikido Since it teaches me the basics of tori movement as well as balance and momentum. I enjoy Mushu/Boxshu As who doesnt want to be able to kick someone in half or punch someone's head off, On a more serious note i enjoy Boxshu/Mushu as it allows for even more tori control as you are not limited By a dojo and you have a different gravity setting.
I have Attached some replays Below of a couple of my best moments in different mods. (Wow is an ABD replay)
Hobbies
Aside from Toribash i am also an avid fan of gaming genres Such as FPS, RPG And MMORPG Games such as "Tales of eternia" Were my first games getting me into Gaming as a whole.
I also Enjoy listening to music, Genres Such as: Rock, Hard rock and Punk Rock were and integral part of my ChildHood and me becoming the person i am today. Aside from the Recreational Hobbies I study creative media and Computer science at school As in the future i would like to be a game Dev/ tester (Actually anything to do with gaming really)
Talents
Whilst i dont have many My most stand out talent is my ability to play games for most of the day with no break (Best talent ever lol) And im hoping it can help me in life some how.
I am also pretty decent at maths and science
Attached below are a couple of my replays
wow.rpl is my Best Aikido replay
And launch.rpl is A boxshu replay.
Thanks for reading Have a good day
Attached Files
wow.rpl (60.1 KB, 4 views)
launch.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
Intro:
Hello I'm an 12 years old kid who loves to play toribash and a lot of games, I live in Phillippines Manila Parañque city I also love anime and always watch it i might ask a lot so sorry about that

Favorite Mods:
I love ABD and normal aikido aswell as mushu and boxshu. i love ABD since you need to DQ you're opponent and With a short time you really need to be fast AND normal aikido aswell the same i just love ABD than normal Aikido since its bigger and have alot of space on the other hand i like mushu aswell since its A chaotic game and how you can DM a lot of easier and the way it depends on more opener Boxshu aswell since it have a border where normal mushu like if you messed up you go flying everywhere not like boxshu that have a border i often play ABD so i need to practice more in Mushu and Boxshu

Hobbies:
As I said earlier I do love watching anime since its japanese my favorite country and how it just look creative i watched SAO and Tokyo ghoul etc.I also do taekwondo i'm a blue belter and turned blue just in December 16 2018. I love Taekwondo since its my self defense and can protect a lot i'm not like the others who use their skills for just bullying i'm teached That With a great power comes a great responsobility and i always tought that myself, i also do love Exploring Somewhere and love hiking aswell since it it excersizes my body and i also do love swimming i like to be wet so that's why i love swimming and i do love to get extreme.

Talents:
Just like earlier aswell i do have a talent in my taekwondo. I've won 2 games with silver medal. I can also do parkour. And Tricking aswell. from the examples yeah i have a pysical talent sorry if this short that's all i can say

Why Do i want to join All Stars:
I feel like this is a good clan for me since everyone's friendly and help each other out, I was asking a member and try he's best just to for me to make an app and join AS, thank you

Replays:
N/A

Here's (AS) with heart and soul
Application
Intro:

Hey,

My name is Phil (Calmman246 in-game). Time-Zone: GMT

Me:

I am a 15 year old student currently living in Portugal. I have lived in 8 different countries which makes me a very international person. The current languages I know are German, English, and soon Portuguese. I also learned a bit of Latin in school. The reason why I moved to so many different places is because of my Father's job. I have lived in Germany for a part of my life which is why I am able to speak German fluently. I am a very shy person but when I get to know people I have so much fun with them. I love making jokes that are not always funny and I love laughing. I'm also a very active person but I will talk more about this in hobbies section.

Hobbies:

I love playing competitive video games such as R6S, For Honor, Toribash, etc. I own a PS4 and an Xbox One X along with my PC. I love listening to Music and hanging out with friends when I have time. I also do Parkour (IRL) which I was unable to do for 6 months due to surgery on both my knees. I play the Piano very good and I love editing videos. Now that I live close to the Ocean I also enjoy Wakeboarding a lot.

Favorite Mods:

My current favorite mod is Mushu. The reason why I enjoy Mushu so much is because of the dismember rate and the turnframes. I also enjoy Aikido and Aikido Big Dojo. Back in 2015 I used to play taekwondo all the time because of the fast movements. Sometimes I mess around with friends and try to make a hybrid mod out of 2 mods like Mushu Big Dojo which is actually better than it sounds.

Why do I want to join?:

I was inactive in 2017 and I'd love to become an active member again. (I already am) I am not the greatest player ever but I would love to improve with amazing members of AS. I have seen players from AS in-game and I always become fascinated on how they are so good. I would love to be able to do the stuff that they do one day.
Originally Posted by whizkid14 View Post
About me
I Am a 16 Year old male residing in the country Of Great Britain (GMT -/+0)
I enjoy playing games and meeting up with my finite number of friends.
I am currently taking my GCSEs (My final exams of secondary education)

Why i wish to join AS
I Would like to join AS because You guys are all a fun bunch of players/people and You Would be fun to be around, Im not the most serious player myself so i enjoy being around more light hearted and laid back people.
I would also like to learn the game more and the more finite details of the game and How its played
My main mods
My 2 main mods at the moment are AikidoBigDojo and Mushu/Boxshu
I enjoy Aikido Since it teaches me the basics of tori movement as well as balance and momentum. I enjoy Mushu/Boxshu As who doesnt want to be able to kick someone in half or punch someone's head off, On a more serious note i enjoy Boxshu/Mushu as it allows for even more tori control as you are not limited By a dojo and you have a different gravity setting.
I have Attached some replays Below of a couple of my best moments in different mods. (Wow is an ABD replay)
Hobbies
Aside from Toribash i am also an avid fan of gaming genres Such as FPS, RPG And MMORPG Games such as "Tales of eternia" Were my first games getting me into Gaming as a whole.
I also Enjoy listening to music, Genres Such as: Rock, Hard rock and Punk Rock were and integral part of my ChildHood and me becoming the person i am today. Aside from the Recreational Hobbies I study creative media and Computer science at school As in the future i would like to be a game Dev/ tester (Actually anything to do with gaming really)
Talents
Whilst i dont have many My most stand out talent is my ability to play games for most of the day with no break (Best talent ever lol) And im hoping it can help me in life some how.
I am also pretty decent at maths and science
Attached below are a couple of my replays
wow.rpl is my Best Aikido replay
And launch.rpl is A boxshu replay.
Thanks for reading Have a good day

Originally Posted by Fender0524 View Post
Intro:
Hello I'm an 12 years old kid who loves to play toribash and a lot of games, I live in Phillippines Manila Parañque city I also love anime and always watch it i might ask a lot so sorry about that

Favorite Mods:
I love ABD and normal aikido aswell as mushu and boxshu. i love ABD since you need to DQ you're opponent and With a short time you really need to be fast AND normal aikido aswell the same i just love ABD than normal Aikido since its bigger and have alot of space on the other hand i like mushu aswell since its A chaotic game and how you can DM a lot of easier and the way it depends on more opener Boxshu aswell since it have a border where normal mushu like if you messed up you go flying everywhere not like boxshu that have a border i often play ABD so i need to practice more in Mushu and Boxshu

Hobbies:
As I said earlier I do love watching anime since its japanese my favorite country and how it just look creative i watched SAO and Tokyo ghoul etc.I also do taekwondo i'm a blue belter and turned blue just in December 16 2018. I love Taekwondo since its my self defense and can protect a lot i'm not like the others who use their skills for just bullying i'm teached That With a great power comes a great responsobility and i always tought that myself, i also do love Exploring Somewhere and love hiking aswell since it it excersizes my body and i also do love swimming i like to be wet so that's why i love swimming and i do love to get extreme.

Talents:
Just like earlier aswell i do have a talent in my taekwondo. I've won 2 games with silver medal. I can also do parkour. And Tricking aswell. from the examples yeah i have a pysical talent sorry if this short that's all i can say

Why Do i want to join All Stars:
I feel like this is a good clan for me since everyone's friendly and help each other out, I was asking a member and try he's best just to for me to make an app and join AS, thank you

Replays:
N/A

Here's (AS) with heart and soul

Originally Posted by Calmman246 View Post
Intro:

Hey,

My name is Phil (Calmman246 in-game). Time-Zone: GMT

Me:

I am a 15 year old student currently living in Portugal. I have lived in 8 different countries which makes me a very international person. The current languages I know are German, English, and soon Portuguese. I also learned a bit of Latin in school. The reason why I moved to so many different places is because of my Father's job. I have lived in Germany for a part of my life which is why I am able to speak German fluently. I am a very shy person but when I get to know people I have so much fun with them. I love making jokes that are not always funny and I love laughing. I'm also a very active person but I will talk more about this in hobbies section.

Hobbies:

I love playing competitive video games such as R6S, For Honor, Toribash, etc. I own a PS4 and an Xbox One X along with my PC. I love listening to Music and hanging out with friends when I have time. I also do Parkour (IRL) which I was unable to do for 6 months due to surgery on both my knees. I play the Piano very good and I love editing videos. Now that I live close to the Ocean I also enjoy Wakeboarding a lot.

Favorite Mods:

My current favorite mod is Mushu. The reason why I enjoy Mushu so much is because of the dismember rate and the turnframes. I also enjoy Aikido and Aikido Big Dojo. Back in 2015 I used to play taekwondo all the time because of the fast movements. Sometimes I mess around with friends and try to make a hybrid mod out of 2 mods like Mushu Big Dojo which is actually better than it sounds.

Why do I want to join?:

I was inactive in 2017 and I'd love to become an active member again. (I already am) I am not the greatest player ever but I would love to improve with amazing members of AS. I have seen players from AS in-game and I always become fascinated on how they are so good. I would love to be able to do the stuff that they do one day.

All 3 Denied. No particular reason, we just don't think you will fit in as of now. Try to hangout out with us, before applying again if feel like it.
Intro:

Hello, my name is João Vitor, im brazilian and I want to show my talents, ability, also replays that I have (they are not the best of all but I like it) and also my favorite mods...

F. Mods:

I have been a long time in Toribash (since 2015), but I have not played for 1 year, in 2018 I came back active so I can not have many that I remember ....
They are:

Aikido: I like
because it has the real struggle physics.

Mushu: because I can make several moves that are not only in this mod but in others it can help me.

And the last Judo: because the fight is fast and strategic as well as mushu.

Talents:

I do not have many talents but I did two categories of fight and one of them was Taekondo, who until now I know several moves and kicks but I had to stop because of the school, anyway a talent that I conquered shortly was dancing shuffle dance and I really partying rocks
I wish I had more breath like fighting muay thai and know how to create games.

Hobbies:

My hobbies are most of the time playing electronic games both on the computer both on the Xbox but as much I like to dance as I quoted in the talents, it is basically this, taking away that I love eating the whole afternoon.

Why do i want to join in this All Stars (AS) clan:

I want to enter this clan as it is a foreign clan and I would love to interact with you Americans in games, and clan battles without counting that it is a clan that I admire a lot.

Replay:
real.rpl
owp.rpl
Last edited by FodaoFodao; Feb 6, 2019 at 07:36 PM.
I like you're presented personality. I was interested int he lil bit you had to say.

I get the brazilian x american language barrier and that sucks.

Your play style needs some improvement because tbh that replay was p garbo but, I'm neutral on this vote lil man.

@fodoao
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.