Ranking
I play online a lot since I got my Xbox add SX92PRO and play Reach with me.
I just got the complete Legendary Alone Ach so I'm really happy
^ Wow, that must have taken a long time, aha. It gives a lot of GamerS though.

Oh, and I got the Defiant Map Pack. It's pretty sweet. Only problem is that on Highlands, you get sniped if you step in the middle for one single second.
Last edited by DronAngel; Mar 17, 2011 at 07:47 PM.
I play Reach and I need someone who will actually work as a team in Doubles, me and my cousin pwn together and he isn't always online, its the only mode I like! xD
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I play Reach and I need someone who will actually work as a team in Doubles, me and my cousin pwn together and he isn't always online, its the only mode I like! xD

I love double team. I think we are already friends.
I'll play in ~3 hours.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I love team doubles too, but the thing is, I'm a very inconsistent player. I either play amazingly. Like I got +10 at least, or I do a horrible job.
Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
I love team doubles too, but the thing is, I'm a very inconsistent player. I either play amazingly. Like I got +10 at least, or I do a horrible job.

Just like me lol. Sometimes I get 15+ and sometimes I end up getting smoked!
Usually I go positive though.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Aha, same nowadays. If you catch me on a good day, I'm the best partner of your lifetime lol.
Halo Reach has new level that offer for competitive play, customization, contacts and community integration. With the addition of the new social settings. It is the first game between the Halos other that provides a measure Sparta to participate in the campaign mode.
Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
Aha, same nowadays. If you catch me on a good day, I'm the best partner of your lifetime lol.

Would you mind posting your gamertag here? I'll send you an invite^^