Toribash
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Yeah! We got that bomb thread! My girl just got another ear piercing. Will be into these events coming up! Just make sure I hear about them before hand so I know when they are! Been heading out to bars and such lately due to some life problems. Don't worry i'll be on no matter what i'm drinking. Either way i'm glad that you guys have let me join this dope clan.

I told you since the first day that you will fit with us.

Woa man, I don't have problems if you drink to be honest just be carefull, we don't want unhealthy stuff in our Pendragon boi, I will be praying for you to solve your life stuff and have peace in the upcoming days brother, we aren't just a clan, we aim to know each other well and become a small family, willing to help each other out of the game because we are still persons with feelings, problems and all that daily stuff, not just toris with cool textures or a nice force/lax combo ;)

Look, more lenshu replays !!!! "Split shu" is one where I split our mate Luca! must see!
Attached Files
split shu.rpl (80.2 KB, 6 views)
cllenshu.rpl (69.9 KB, 3 views)
skeree lenshusdas.rpl (63.1 KB, 4 views)
skeree lenshu.rpl (88.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Jenson; May 31, 2019 at 03:10 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Some news

Ranks permission update

Now "Mestres" can't invite or cancel invitation anymore, but you are still allowed to war and check clan's activity.

Reason: Now we have a solid group formed, we don't need rushing for new players, we are actually okay as long as we have each other. The only way players can join us is applying (with the exception of players WE want)

Recruitment thread update

App from was changed to free form. We also have no longer in-game tests.

Reason: Same as first point made.

"Mestres" meaning

This is the title masters of Capoeira get when they get sickly pro. I know this has nothing to do with us, except for the "pro" part.

Reason: the change was made because "Mestres" looks better than "Official Members" or "Mentes Maestras" (IMO) if you have any suggestion, plz tell me and I'll consider it.

Jenson's post

We talked about it, and we thought that you could have take it as anger or something like that. But nothing further from reality. Jenson just wanted to make sure that you understand we need high quality posts (which means being, not extremely formal, but at least serious when posting) until we get a safe position in toribash clans.

Clear message: Keep that beautiful activity we had until a day ago. But make an effort writing interesting/on-topic posts. The solution is not saying "Okay, if you don't like my posts, then I won't do it anymore". It would be more like "Okay, If we want to get motha fukin official, then I must help".

Until now we all are doing great, and, as leaders, we recognize responsibility for mistakes made.
irl tasks are annoying us atm, but we will find some time to plan and develop some ideas of internal tourneys, external tourneys (forum and in-game), tutorial compilations, a clan video, and so on.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3 LONG LIFE MM <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Last edited by Martin; May 31, 2019 at 03:20 AM.
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Jenson's post

We talked about it, and we thought that you could have take it as anger or something like that. But nothing further from reality. Jenson just wanted to make sure that you understand we need high quality posts (which means being, not extremely formal, but at least serious when posting) until we get a safe position in toribash clans.

Clear message: Keep that beautiful activity we had until a day ago. But make an effort writing interesting/on-topic posts. The solution is not saying "Okay, if you don't like my posts, then I won't do it anymore". It would be more like "Okay, If we want to get motha fukin official, then I must help".

Until now we all are doing great, and, as leaders, we recognize responsibility for mistakes made.
irl tasks are annoying us atm, but we will find some time to plan and develop some ideas of internal tourneys, external tourneys (forum and in-game), tutorial compilations, a clan video, and so on.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3 LONG LIFE MM <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Yeah, about that.
I'm sorry for my earlier post, i know it was considered as spam and i'll try to not post that kind of chatter here and actually chat on the Discord server to get to know you guys better <3

And because i didn't had a proper introduction. My name is Artha, my previous account was Manitoda and some of you may already know me for my previous account. I've been playing this game since January 2016 and this was actually my first account.

And about clan videos. I am also replaymaker with the account Zibril and Manitoda, i'm a decent ukebasher imo. And i would love to use my replays for the upcoming clan video. (if we are gonna make one anyways, i don't mind)

I'm really hoping this clan can get back to its previous state, and i hope i can be apart of that journey.

<3
Important Info + How My Day was
Toribash Yesterday

I pray today wasn't as horrible as yesterday I tried to go eat or drink some red bull but still after all attempts i was playin wayy below my normal standards. I even went to bet servers where I normally warmup and stop playing like a 2 year old with broken mouse but it didn't work i Lost 250k yesterday D: :sad_blue: I wish i stop having these inconsistent days so I will not go to bet servers for now and Just war Maybe warring will unrust me and bring the Pro in me .

Activity

Some good news and bad news :black_thonk: , I was actually really good at csgo when i was 12 -13 but my Pc broke and I have had to use my Dads pc which is as potato as it gets , since a few years I have taken Commitment into Critical Ops its a mobile CSGO and my knowledge on CSGO has done me justice on C-OPS since joining their Community I have made it into small tournies but I plan on Going ESports since I am actually really good at this game, Recently I joined a more Active clan on this game and They Are pretty nice like [MM] ( we are totally getting official ) but are more of a competitive clan so They have just entered for a 200$ Tournemant and So I have been picked for Main Team each member gets 40$ So I plan on Cashing 25 or 20$ on Toribash and keeping rest if i win. So.. I will be Training on C-Ops nearly everyday and all the time however I am aware we have CL comming soon so i Will Use 2 hours or 1hour in the next few days or weeks to Play and Train on Toribash however If you need me at a specific time just @ me on discord I have enabled them so any clan I am im can talk to me and If we have a match please tell me specific time too so we can all train as a team together. Wish me Luck!!
Last edited by Zoom; May 31, 2019 at 09:42 AM.
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
Yeah, about that.
I'm sorry for my earlier post, i know it was considered as spam and i'll try to not post that kind of chatter here and actually chat on the Discord server to get to know you guys better <3

And because i didn't had a proper introduction. My name is Artha, my previous account was Manitoda and some of you may already know me for my previous account. I've been playing this game since January 2016 and this was actually my first account.

And about clan videos. I am also replaymaker with the account Zibril and Manitoda, i'm a decent ukebasher imo. And i would love to use my replays for the upcoming clan video. (if we are gonna make one anyways, i don't mind)

I'm really hoping this clan can get back to its previous state, and i hope i can be apart of that journey.

<3

Thanks for introducing yourself properly and show enthusiasm =)
Originally Posted by Aurarian View Post
Toribash Yesterday

I pray today wasn't as horrible as yesterday I tried to go eat or drink some red bull but still after all attempts i was playin wayy below my normal standards. I even went to bet servers where I normally warmup and stop playing like a 2 year old with broken mouse but it didn't work i Lost 250k yesterday D: :sad_blue: I wish i stop having these inconsistent days so I will not go to bet servers for now and Just war Maybe warring will unrust me and bring the Pro in me .

Activity

Some good news and bad news :black_thonk: , I was actually really good at csgo when i was 12 -13 but my Pc broke and I have had to use my Dads pc which is as potato as it gets , since a few years I have taken Commitment into Critical Ops its a mobile CSGO and my knowledge on CSGO has done me justice on C-OPS since joining their Community I have made it into small tournies but I plan on Going ESports since I am actually really good at this game, Recently I joined a more Active clan on this game and They Are pretty nice like [MM] ( we are totally getting official ) but are more of a competitive clan so They have just entered for a 200$ Tournemant and So I have been picked for Main Team each member gets 40$ So I plan on Cashing 25 or 20$ on Toribash and keeping rest if i win. So.. I will be Training on C-Ops nearly everyday and all the time however I am aware we have CL comming soon so i Will Use 2 hours or 1hour in the next few days or weeks to Play and Train on Toribash however If you need me at a specific time just @ me on discord I have enabled them so any clan I am im can talk to me and If we have a match please tell me specific time too so we can all train as a team together. Wish me Luck!!

Well we all have those horrible days ( I think I have them more often than anybody xd ), the real shit comes when u decide to risk TC (like u did) on one of those. Hope you can learn from that TC loss. Don't be like me, I will never learn how to stop losing tc xC

And thanks for notice us about your activity changes. I'm okay with that since you said you won't leave TB xD. Anyways 1/2 hours of in-game activity is higher than mine.
-----
PS: Keep this forum activity and posts' quality <3 you guys completely understood the message, we are going the right way!
-----
@Jenson Nice replays man. IMO, the best is the one against luca where u don't split him, it looks like a really tough fight. And I also love that one where you kick and dm me with extreme accuracy. u damn good at lenshu.
Last edited by Martin; May 31, 2019 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So, i did alot of shit today.
Started off me trying to take back my top 5 rank in the morning, right before i made that post right up there and jesus, is it stressful a fuck. Have been playing non-stop until now and it just keeps going up and down. My win ratio which was 65% went to 62% and it was all because i met N3WB and Candy, two friends of mine which were really good. We had loads of push and pull moments, but in the end. I went up one rank, but i am still on right now, still pushing my ELO. And without those two. I think i can finally take back my place.

Heres one of my most WTF matches in lenshu. Poor dude got destroyed.
Attached Files
bruh.rpl (55.0 KB, 5 views)
There is so much to catch up on whenever I get back to this thread xD
I like how active we are and i'm glad i'm fitting in good enough. I am also glad that all of our players are great at the game and not rude and such to people. I will be partying all weekend probably but if I end up last to sleep as always i'll try to get some games in and maybe a couple right now before they get here. Either way i'll be on, no worries lol
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
So, i did alot of shit today.
Started off me trying to take back my top 5 rank in the morning, right before i made that post right up there and jesus, is it stressful a fuck. Have been playing non-stop until now and it just keeps going up and down. My win ratio which was 65% went to 62% and it was all because i met N3WB and Candy, two friends of mine which were really good. We had loads of push and pull moments, but in the end. I went up one rank, but i am still on right now, still pushing my ELO. And without those two. I think i can finally take back my place.

Heres one of my most WTF matches in lenshu. Poor dude got destroyed.

That scissor split was flawless, followed by that savage dm xd, well played man.
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
There is so much to catch up on whenever I get back to this thread xD
I like how active we are and i'm glad i'm fitting in good enough. I am also glad that all of our players are great at the game and not rude and such to people. I will be partying all weekend probably but if I end up last to sleep as always i'll try to get some games in and maybe a couple right now before they get here. Either way i'll be on, no worries lol

1. I also think you are fitting in very well =) and I'm glad you noticed that.
2. I would like you to practice boxshu (since you are an old player who is used to play wushu) because we don't have many pros in that mod. So, if you want, I'll be able to play it at night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been a bit inactive these days because I have many things to do IRL. But hopefully, tonight I'll be done and I 'll be able to go ingame.
Alright then I shall learn how to play boxshu more again. used to play it a little bit once they got rid of wushu. Didn't play it for that long because it didn't feel the same but okay, I will.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.