Toribash
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Hello, my name is Purangel. In real life my name's Bryan. I'm a brown belt. I am very good in mods like Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, running, and Wushu. I was invited by Sidvicious, a member of your clan. I'd like to join because i hear this clan is nice to people who applied and also because this clan can help me approve. I know I'm not that much active in forum but I'm sure that i will approve and be very active here. I'm very active in game. My GMT is -6. Thanks for reading this, I really appreciate this.

I could say a yes if, you are active and don't give up in two seconds.
If you didnt know we dont really care to much if your active ingame, we do
care however, if you are friendly, funny, and know a good amount about the forums or are just forum active. Also which can help if you get on the irc
which can be found in the app thread or "IRC Moments Of Win" and post
a occasionally on this forum. (Try not to spam on your posts too)
-Name : Jackyz Nimiars
-Belt : Green Belt
-How active are you : Active forever.If i rate myself is 11/10
-Previous Clan : CaRBoN,Sin,Zero,TPC,Int and Bleu
-Favorite/Best mod : aikido.tbm
-Skills (art,replay ect) : I can create chat room site like my old clan chat : http://carbon-clan.com.nu
-Why you want to join TLL? Because i need this clan for help me search more information
-About you : My name is Jackyz Nimiars.I'm live in Indonesia and i'm here for search more information to create my own site
-Replay :
Attached Files
mig33_drunk.rpl (125.9 KB, 22 views)
mig33_war.rpl (301.4 KB, 21 views)
Upon you joining you made no effort to join our IRC, or did you make an effort join and play in-game where all active member's of TLL were, you are obviously not that interested in joining. And there for neither am I. So you get the...
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
MY ANOTHER APP

Name:Kausar
Belt:Blue
Favorite mod/best mod: wushu
GMT:5.5+
How active are you: Very much active.
Skills:video making
Previous clans:None
Why do u want to join TLL: because it is a very good clan and i want to be a part of it.

AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS IRC
Internet Relay Chat.

Also, all the apps above are rejected because I cba to look at them properly, but at a glance they look pretty shit.
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
MY ANOTHER APP

Name:Kausar
Belt:Blue
Favorite mod/best mod: wushu
GMT:5.5+
How active are you: Very much active.
Skills:video making
Previous clans:None
Why do u want to join TLL: because it is a very good clan and i want to be a part of it.

AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS IRC

You're not taking this serious so..
No.

Originally Posted by Mig33 View Post
-Name : Jackyz Nimiars
-Belt : Green Belt
-How active are you : Active forever.If i rate myself is 11/10
-Previous Clan : CaRBoN,Sin,Zero,TPC,Int and Bleu
-Favorite/Best mod : aikido.tbm
-Skills (art,replay ect) : I can create chat room site like my old clan chat : http://carbon-clan.com.nu
-Why you want to join TLL? Because i need this clan for help me search more information
-About you : My name is Jackyz Nimiars.I'm live in Indonesia and i'm here for search more information to create my own site
-Replay :

Information..!?
No for me.
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
second time mig applied, last time when we were considering him, he left for another clan.

so no. and the other applicant is a no
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
i joined the irc now
-----
and i am taking this serious
Last edited by WARMAN2011; Aug 15, 2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump