Toribash
Originally Posted by TrueBoVinE View Post
Well, I know it would make no sense of its purpose from how I describe it here, but I am finishing up a mod, and was wondering whether someone could make a script to work with it:
On a key press, forces a wrist (each is keyed to a different one), to contract the wrist, and alternate between grab and normal hand settings. When you press the key again, it holds the wrist, and sets the hand to normal settings. I suppose because you cannot check the state of a hand yet, it would switch the grab/normal thing an even amount of times.

Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Incorrect, it is possible to find a hand's current grip state.

Thank you. In that case, would it be possible to stop on un-grabby hand?
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
dude i would love a mod where you make them walk, and push each other kinda lika sumo... it would be hard but it would be pretty epic.

NOT HERE! walking has been explained already! Also, go play sumotori! Its pretty much what you want...
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
dude i would love a mod where you make them walk, and push each other kinda lika sumo... it would be hard but it would be pretty epic.

Script...like Sumotori?

THIS.
IS.
TORIBASH!!11

Also, no, unless you get someone to tell me exactly what way the joints need to be in every frame to walk, and have it break as soon as something is different.

Also, you said mod, this is about scripts.

Also, BoVinE, you mean, press Q, and the hand is contracted and every frame it alternates between grab and normal? Like, frame 1 grab, frame 2 normal, and when you press Q again, it'll hold the wrist, and ungrab the hand? That's pretty easy.
Yes!! It'd be perfect for gun mods! maybe, q for left wrist, o for right?

for normal gun mods, maybe just remove the contracting.
Last edited by TrueBoVinE; Sep 12, 2007 at 10:34 PM.
Head bobber;
Even frames Tori Contracts his neck
Odd frames Toi Extends his neck.
Kthxbai.
Ok. Is this possible? Ukes body parts are spread all around tori floating at different distances and heights. Every 50 frames, one of them flys at Tori. You have to deflect them. Funfunfun
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
hehe...
+ background music
= technorave toribash

but, no, atm he can't
last i checked you can't change environment settings midgame.
but you might be able to change the color of tori/uke...
If I remember, someone made a script that randomly set joint+blood colors for every frame when making a replay... Ill have to look for it

edit: here we go :P

http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11920

edit 2: 666th post ^.^
Last edited by Mosier; Sep 19, 2007 at 08:59 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when