Ranking
I juggle. Which means I have juggling clubs. they're made of pretty hard plastic and would probably knock you out cold if i hit you over the head with one, if not put you in a fuck load of agony. And the usual large kitchen knives.
Only a weapon when you hit someone with it, I always say.

A shotgun is for hunting till someone tries to steal your TV, isn't it?
Rifle is for hunting too, for the time being.
Pistol, for shooting at the range, we swear!
Bow and Arrow, target shooting.

40mm machine gun... ok no justification for that one.

(The 40mm Bofer (I don't think I am spelling that right...) is currently the most powerful weapon legal for domestic use in America.)
I am in Love with my Vacuum :)
And if you click right here He will love you too!
Originally Posted by PanzerSoul View Post
Kendo: where there are people so fast that they can score a point before the referee finishes saying hajime (start).

where there are people with strong enough ki that the opponent freezes up (not kidding)

Where there are people who can hit so hard that the helmet comes off.

And also a martial art where people have died.

I just wanted to know where that uniform is from ._. Like what school or something?
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
It's from kendo... That's where its from...

I am from a Ken-do school in Singapore, and have never seen that uniform, which school, organization, group is the uniform from?
Seriously? Again?
Originally Posted by Viris_Laborer View Post
I am from a Ken-do school in Singapore, and have never seen that uniform, which school, organization, group is the uniform from?

I'm from a Kendo school in Singapore too... I'm from NYP. And as far as I know the uniform is the same everywhere. Unless you meant the color
I'm from a Kendo school in Singapore too... I'm from NYP. And as far as I know the uniform is the same everywhere. Unless you meant the color

Not really no. My uniform has different writings, Japanese school I am from. And so far I have not seen a uniform like that, I suppose so since our school participates only in International competitions. 1st Dan here.
Seriously? Again?
Originally Posted by Viris_Laborer View Post
Not really no. My uniform has different writings, Japanese school I am from. And so far I have not seen a uniform like that, I suppose so since our school participates only in International competitions. 1st Dan here.

You mean the words on the name tag?
You mean the words on the name tag?

That and the color of your uniform.
Seriously? Again?
Well, my bro has a Colt Cananda C7 rifle (though we call it an M/95 in Denmark), but no boolits for it. It's legal because he's a member of the Danish Home Guard. :U
Aside from that, a few airguns and a cool-but-still-usable fantasy-esque knife. Oh, and a slingshot. I can't and probably shouldn't take any photos.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol