Toribash
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
sry , but i cant get it why so much guys put chezda in this thread ... i saw now some replays/videos from him/with him and im a bit confused now :/ ... yes he have his own style , but this style sucks... :/

You do realize that those replays are from 2007-2008 right...?
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
You do realize that those replays are from 2007-2008 right...?

yes ... he was maybe the best player 2007-2008 with his replays .. i dont know it , but we have 2011 ...
Judo-wise talking (no, not a joke, k?), I can say that Jabulon used to be a beast. MANtrain was also a good judoca.
sry , but i cant get it why so much guys put chezda in this thread ... i saw now some replays/videos from him/with him and im a bit confused now :/ ... yes he have his own style , but this style sucks... :/

Alright, Jaker back in 2007-08 Chezda was the best Replay maker; but his replays were basically the starting point of what replays are today.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
MANtrain

I approve.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
yes ... he was maybe the best player 2007-2008 with his replays .. i dont know it , but we have 2011 ...

Back then his replays were the starting point of what people do today... he kinda started the trend of people putting more style into their replays. Kinda like how NutHug lead the "parkour" craze.
Vibin
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Are you high or something?

Also I agree with Tengo on that one heh.

/off-topic I lol'd so hard after reading that kenny said he beat me123ster at least 6k times and that he wasnt being sarcastic

/on-topic i change my answer from hippybob to ishi ishi decaped me with i tiny hit while i was trying to decap him -_-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
JePoY was sick I'd have to say him
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me