Toribash
haha i like the new theme of the ranks

__________________________________________________ _______________

Hey Vx7 i edited the roster. i had to change my tag because of the recent limitations. but i go with DH_VanG

Merged the posts because i didnt notice the double
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Oct 14, 2009 at 06:31 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
No problem
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
you are currently one star. if you have steam add me. The_Mad_SK8R and we will talk :3 or if you have msn i will pm my email to you (pm me)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
When you log in just type (DH)Up2u oh and we have`nt officially met yet how rude of me not to welcome you to our clan im sure you`ll do us proud so go out there and chew ass and kick some bubble gum for us hmmk
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Oh and our clan`s name is Devil-Hunters not Dark-Hunters...oh and Grim I...I I... I just wanted to say I lo... Never mind (`>_>)
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!