Ranking
I'm here, dude whats ur GMT... you only show up when I need to sleep ¬¬ like 3 AM u show up at IRC, i cant fight you at this time.. I'm too tired
hiding and i will be attempting to do our fights in the next 4 days. I will keep you posted.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
And I've still been waiting over a month for shiva and zack to fight. :<
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
This shit needs to end... Lol.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Just realised I need to fight Ramen.

Giz a time/date via PM or whatever if you read this Ramen.
Echomarine 4 the win
I forfeit. I don't wanna be on Team Sambo anymore. Personal reasons and I don't wanna expose them in public. Good luck to all.
lolwut? Expose?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
this tourney has taken a very long time and im sure everyone involved has some level of frustration from this. try to pm your opponents and agree on a specific day and time to fight and get it done.

after the tourney is over, we'll have some team sambo internal events, as well as team sambo participating in some large tournaments

good luck to the remaining tourney participants
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y