Toribash
Hello! I am Retrograde ( Spelled: Retrogr4de) and i am also known as Retro, Ripshock, Catf*** (long story. x_x ) or my real name Tyler. I am sixteen, go by Eastern Standard Times, and I can be spotted frequenting the Boxshu_Mushu mod Tournament. I do have school, so my times may get goofed here to there, but i am on nearly every day.
I, sadly, am only a brown belt. But, i have no alts, and to my memory no previous clan affiliations. I like to draw, and am a professional DJ. I have not been playing too long, only about 189 hours clocked in. I am a Linux user, ElemenOS, and so i run through Steam.
Because I am fairly new, and did not see much use in dabbling in forum work, my forum activity is a 0/10, but i am willing to make a change. game activity of course is a 10/10, and i take pride in my ability to avoid discriminating anyone, and to include as many people as i can. i work as a DJ (previously noted) and i work part time at the local youth center, so i have a lot of social skills. I feel like I'm going on too long with this, so I'm sorry if i end up wasting your time. ( I am a brown belt, not black, so probably a no nonetheless) One thing that got me hooked on Bomb is your story. I loved reading it, and i looked at the roster and saw some pretty familiar names. To contribute to your group, I'd be willing to do just about all i can. Weather that is putting cash in the bank, art work, sounds, sparring, or replay making, I am willing to learn and do! You can reach me at my skype, ripshockmn (exactly as typed) or whatsapp, kik : Orichalc0m, I have a psn and a XBl account, but those can be requested if wanted or necessary. If I accidentally omitted anything necessary please don't hesitate to make note of it and tell me.

-Lovely weather ahead, Retro
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip. – Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by per2509 View Post
Real Name: My in game name is per2509 and my name is the same Per
Belt: 3th Dan Black Belt
In-game activity (0-10): 8-10 I am on alot of the time but some days I will not be on because of my crazy practices but I am on Toribash almost every day of the week.
Forum Activity (0-10): 2-10 I am not very active on the forums but I plan to be a lot more active if you guys let me in the clan. (IMPROVE!)
Any previous clans and why you left them: Menace, i left because the clan was dead (Interesting, I left Menace too)
Why The Bomb Squad: I know some member in bomb and i think this is the right clan for me. (Kinda generic)
How you can you contribute to us: I am a pretty good player that will help you guys in clan wars
Favorite mods: ABD, akidio, and xSpar. (Beautiful.)
Any bans/infractions:I have had one ban for 5 days for spamming a link :/
Other means of communication (e.g skype): Skype:Skype (Uhh, Skype name?)
Something about yourself: I am a really great guy and you guys can love me once you guys get to hang around me. I don't do alot of these app things but I'm always true to what I say.

This guy seems nice, and I've seen him play. Yet the activity has me going.

Neutral until I see that you can really post like you mean it and be active on the forums.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
before this app, my apologies to sled. I'm sure he knows what this is for. if I'm not excepted it's because of this reason

now that that's out of the way: my ign is krispkrack, feel free to call me krisp or aj. I am 6th dan of belt and 16 in age. I was in future until it died, krisp until it died, cannibal until it died, and I'm tired of dying clans. I swear I have a curse of dying clans or something, you probably should keep me out.
i mean look at what number post this is. keep me away from your clans. finally, I used to be in bomb, and am crawling back on my knees. to sled, I realize what I did was rude, but if you can give other members a second chance why not me ;-; my ingame activity is a 10, forum activity is a 7. why the bomb squad? cause bombs. and 'splosions. and the reasons I've stated before. I can contribute in wars and replay making... idk how replay making is contribution...my favourite mod is abd, though any good, clever parkour or spar map is right up there. no bans, one infraction for offering 1tc on an item...exciting, I know. such a rebel. my skype is krispkrack, though if you don't have skype you can pm me on the forums, I'm constantly checking as I have nothing better to do. I'm a single player replay maker and lover of madmans.
Attached Files
#Krisp - Aftermath.rpl (367.6 KB, 2 views)
#Krisp - Toasty Fresh v2.rpl (209.9 KB, 2 views)
#Krisp - Broken.rpl (176.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Krisp; Mar 30, 2015 at 03:14 PM.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Bomb Squad
So Hi im Pabrwo , my real life name is Patryk

Im 14 years old and Blue belt currently. Somehow i never been in a clan thats why im glad that i thought of bomb squad. I want to join Bomb squad because how crazy it is and how Crazy people are in the clan.

Im a person that see's bueaty in everything and i love learning and learning others. I rather play with more experienced players so they can teach me something like moves and then i pass that knowladge to others.I could help this clan more knowladge and better moves.

My favourite mods are: wushu,judo,twinswords and akido

Something about my self : I am fastinated in DownHill(Most extreme vesion of mountain biking) i'll show you a link of a stunt's they do

Link:https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76VEPXYaI0

Okey im really good at parkour in toribash il show you a replay

Replay:My Bomb Squad Replay.rpl

Your sincerly

Pabrwo
-----

Im 14 years old and Blue belt currently. Somehow i never been in a clan thats why im glad that i thought of bomb squad. I want to join Bomb squad because how crazy it is and how Crazy people are in the clan.

Im a person that see's bueaty in everything and i love learning and learning others. I rather play with more experienced players so they can teach me something like moves and then i pass that knowladge to others.I could help this clan more knowladge and better moves.

Something about my self : I am fastinated in DownHill(Most extreme vesion of mountain biking) i'll show you a link of a stunt's they do

Replay:Attachment 501927

Your sincerly

Pabrwo
-----

Replay:Attachment 501927

Your sincerly

Pabrwo
Last edited by Pabrwo; Mar 30, 2015 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: TheTaint

Nick: Haugen

Belt:2nd dan black

In-game activity: 8

Forums: 5

Any previous clans and why you left them: (Athens) leader is rude to all other clans, I ended up apologizing to other clans for him. Members were to childish.

Why Bomb Squad: lewis was very friendly and respectful and saw that they don't give in to petty fights in-game. I want to be in a clan that wont make me look bad because of what other members say.

How you can better us as a clan: I am decent at all base mods so I can help wherever.

Favorite mods: boxshu ABD judofrac

Any bans/infraction: nope

Communication: Skype steam Ts3

Something about yourself: Im very laid back, love playing games and don't like to argue .
Originally Posted by KrispKrack View Post
before this app, my apologies to sled. I'm sure he knows what this is for. if I'm not excepted it's because of this reason

now that that's out of the way: my ign is krispkrack, feel free to call me krisp or aj. I am 6th dan of belt and 16 in age. I was in future until it died, krisp until it died, cannibal until it died, and I'm tired of dying clans. I swear I have a curse of dying clans or something, you probably should keep me out.
i mean look at what number post this is. keep me away from your clans. finally, I used to be in bomb, and am crawling back on my knees. to sled, I realize what I did was rude, but if you can give other members a second chance why not me ;-; my ingame activity is a 10, forum activity is a 7. why the bomb squad? cause bombs. and 'splosions. and the reasons I've stated before. I can contribute in wars and replay making... idk how replay making is contribution...my favourite mod is abd, though any good, clever parkour or spar map is right up there. no bans, one infraction for offering 1tc on an item...exciting, I know. such a rebel. my skype is krispkrack, though if you don't have skype you can pm me on the forums, I'm constantly checking as I have nothing better to do. I'm a single player replay maker and lover of madmans.

I would be willing to give you another chance for sure, nice app. I say yes

Also your infraction was super bad holy crap how did you not get a ban for that

No to the other 2 apps from me
Name: Damian
Nick: iLeeGnazSZ
Belt: Black
Any previous clans and why you left them: jackass, i leave the team, since i never see other players conected
How you can better us as a clan: all times i try to do my best
Favorite mods: Aikido, Judo, greykido
Any bans/infraction: No
Something about yourself: i love martial arts ♥
HELLO!
In-game Name: 1bcb3
Belt: 3rd Dan
In-game activity (0-10): 9-10 I am mostly active during the later hours due to work.
Forum Activity (0-10): 5-10 Been skimping on the forum posting
Any previous clans and why you left them:
My first clan was Nightglory , and it was disbanded by our leader.
Second clan was MyLittle and was labeled as dead due to a loss of members.
My third clan was Frost, and that clan was labeled dead due to loss of members as-well. (God I must be cursed)
Why The Bomb Squad: I have been looking for a large,active, and social clan. I ended up seeing some of your members play, and they were some of the nicest and most sportsmanlike people I have seen in this game in years.
How you can you contribute to us: I am a very active player. I am ranked 700 in runkido. and I always bring a little bit of humor no matter where I go.
Favorite mods: ABD, Aikido, Grey-kido,and Runkido
Any bans/infractions:One day ban, because of spamming a link a few years back.
Other means of communication: Skype name: Corcats1
Something about yourself: I like to collect coins, stamps and models.
Used to be a runner in track until I broke my leg. I am also an aritist ( not very good mind you but still).
Have some super smexy replays

P.S. If you have any other questions: ask here, PM me, or message me on Skype.
Attached Files
sargh.rpl (49.3 KB, 3 views)
eh5g (1).rpl (54.7 KB, 2 views)
saved (1).rpl (52.1 KB, 2 views)
ergqw (1).rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
geqh (1).rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty