Toribash
Originally Posted by ferrock2 View Post
updated the thread

I am seriously considering buying a set based on that head from u
wishful eyes deceive me
Ferrock I love it, very nice.

There is just 1 thing, I hope you dont mind me suggesting.
One theingame head screenshots it was pretty visable that the tongue was at
the location of the nose, would it maybe be a better idea to just let it exit the side of the mouth?
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
I am seriously considering buying a set based on that head from u

Hey, hey! Hold that thought until Ferrock finishes my set <3

Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
Ferrock I love it, very nice.

There is just 1 thing, I hope you dont mind me suggesting.
One theingame head screenshots it was pretty visable that the tongue was at
the location of the nose, would it maybe be a better idea to just let it exit the side of the mouth?

I agree with squiz, it would be better to change the mapping of the tongue a bit. And imo it would look better if you made the tongue shorter.
So ferrock won your 1 million request?

p.s:don't forgot mine Ferr:P
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
So ferrock won your 1 million request?

p.s:don't forgot mine Ferr:P

Nah, nobody won that unfortunately. Only ferrock2 and nblx were working, but nblx wasn't that cooperative ( or just didn't didn't understand english too much) and became a bit lazy at the end, but I thought ferrock2 was more hard working, put more effort into the set and was more creative, so I asked him to make a set for a bit less tc.

He was nice enough to agree on 410k xD
i worte a big message about a lot of things, but when i posted the site was off for some seconds... so i will repost latter
[JollyR] [GATA]
wow... need i say more?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
on Default shader please ?
and without shaders too !
i want to see how it looks cause i play without shaders ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.