yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And then throw lots of complaints at him until he finally bursts and gives back our posts.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Hey ric just to warn you, your pink writing in your signature doesnt make sense at the end.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Andy how the fuck are you going to help anyone out. try hard mod much
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Quotes!
Post some funny quotes you've heard!

Some from the replys:

I peed my pants on the inside. - Andrew

If you can dance, and your not black, your gay. - Uncle Mike

BLAAGGHH! - Shoop Da Whoop

If it shoots, your dick is endangered. - Me

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car." - Some Random guy.

"If you were gay,that'd be okat because i'll be there to tell you it's okay, but im not gay" -a person

Your a dick poo. - Wolfgang

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness - Gynx
Last edited by DanielJr; Dec 13, 2009 at 08:08 AM.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
sry man bunchies are my favorite animal but if it means joining pirates ok man ..... sry for this mishalp and urchin hunt thank you man! pirates rule also space lama ill change my avatar if it means that much too u
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
there now i made it into my second fravorite animal! ha ha bet none of u have this lol
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Not to bad, work on the high texts though. And pic's are pretty dark. Overall pretty damn good!
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy