Ranking
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

While watching the replay type /rec and it should show the map, if not then go back a few pages and check our thread, I posted it at one point, all you gotta do is save it in your toribash folder with the rest of the mods.

If needed I will try to post a step by step tutorial on how to do this when I get home.
Last edited by JNRiot; Sep 4, 2014 at 07:17 PM.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Hey, guys i just downloaded parkour dream and i would love you input about how i did. Ik some of it doesnt look realistic but hey im kind of new to this stuff.

Thank you

"Stay Happy And Bash On!"
Attached Files
Pretty awesome parkour.rpl (258.7 KB, 12 views)
Tori don't take this the wrong way but you really need to work on your parkour skills, if needed I will help. Anyways, you need to stop grabbing, in parkour that is something you should just never do, and further more don't jump unless its truly necessary and the same goes for using your arms to move your character. You did great getting across the map now all you need is to work on starting to run after landing. Like I said, don't take any of this the wrong way, it's good to see you trying to get into parkour, and if you ever want a partner I'm willing to help.

Oh and I'm going to be playing G-Mod for awhile while my friend is streaming, so I'll be on later.
Originally Posted by ToriGod08 View Post
Hey, guys i just downloaded parkour dream and i would love you input about how i did. Ik some of it doesnt look realistic but hey im kind of new to this stuff.

Thank you

"Stay Happy And Bash On!"

Yea one of your main problems is that you need to work on getting momentum because when you have lots of momentum you do not have to grab onto objects, which as jn said, doesn't look pretty aha. I'm fine with jumping as long as its up or off of something, not on flat ground because I feel it isn't necessary. Just keep up the hard work and it will pay off! Like just a day ago you couldn't get through an obstacle and now you finished an entire parkour map If you keep practicing I promise you that you will improve a ton.

Originally Posted by PIMPMASTAX View Post
decy did pay his rent now he will remember

Eh alright replay, but the reking could have been better tbh. I feel like some of the dm's could have been achieved without grabbing, and you need to work on flow in your replays. Youve got the uke destruction down, now you just gotta work on the prettiness of the replays bro.

Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
Bear the only advice I can give you is don't use your arms so much when getting your tori across the map, in parkour your arms are meant for balance not a means for transportation, but other than that your replays are really good.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Yea after I checked it out a second time I did find some places where I could have just used my feet lol. I find it really helps when someone else gives you advice so that you can look from their perspective to find out ways to improve. Anyways thanks again, I will try to keep that advice in mind.

Oh and I will be ingame soon, so if any of you guys want to war or spar just hmu on irc or ingame
Last edited by Bear; Sep 5, 2014 at 01:27 AM.
the thing is, i used to be like that. All my parkour replays would be realistic and i wouldnt grab at all. But i havent played in a year and lost all my skill. So im trying to work on it and get back to how i was or better.

Rn i would love your help. i think that would help improve alot.

thanks for your comments i really appreciate it. And i dont take things in wrong ways like i said i have a good personality
I'm going to be online for the next few hours or so, so if anyone wants to spar / parkour / what ever just hmu via Irc or in-game
Ight today is my BIRTHDAY 15 WOOT WOOT so yeah I was super inactive today sorry guys.

I doubt I'll get in'-game tonight but i will be on forums and IRC.