Ranking
wtf kind of a face is that bro. use your words homie. tell us how you FEEL
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
David Bowie the reason the sun rises in the morning and with it the people of the world. In 2002 the world was suppose to end but David Bowie said fuck that and we were saved, and to this day we celebrate Christmas in his honor. David Bowie, o the name can mean anything and means everything, as I am always hearing people say such things as your such a David Bowie or skydiving would be so David Bowie in which I nod and agree with... as David Bowie being the all powerful being of every religion just using a different name should be the only words uttered by man seeing as they are the most holy and with that I must conclude with the holy language...David Bowie David Bowie David Bowie David Bowie David Bowie?
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
2 grammatical errors, not enough commas; declined.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Well for starters, Jackie chan isn't Jackie Chaney.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
David Bowie the reason the sun rises in the morning and with it the people of the world. In 2002 the world was suppose to end but David Bowie said fuck that and we were saved, and to this day we celebrate Christmas in his honor. David Bowie, o the name can mean anything and means everything, as I am always hearing people say such things as your such a David Bowie or skydiving would be so David Bowie in which I nod and agree with... as David Bowie being the all powerful being of every religion just using a different name should be the only words uttered by man seeing as they are the most holy and with that I must conclude with the holy language...David Bowie David Bowie David Bowie David Bowie David Bowie?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DOOD IT'S ME RICHBOYTEO OMGOMGOMG YOU'RE STILL ALIVE OMGOMGOMG PM ME PLS WHAT IS YOUR SKYPE?
No rejected your app sucks
Big yes from me
i am the best in toribash