Ranking
And exactly how is tiger up to said standards
Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 24, 2012 at 04:09 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
And exactly how is tiger up to said standards

Because you touch yourself at night.

Lolno I dunno.
Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 24, 2012 at 04:09 AM.
i say no to tiger
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
i just didnt seem fire fit he didnt catch my eye at all
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Same here not an artist, not an exceptional fighter, not a marketer, average application, has no extensive history with the clan and his biggest reason for wanting in is because he has friends in here. It's not an automatic rejection off of two votes by all means continue voting right now he's two to two.
this should settle it. hey fire if you post here again ill change my vote just because you took the time to look at the page again.
I would like to play with Tiger ingame, and chat with him before I vote.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Fine then we're no longer exclusive just let me know when you all make up your minds.
Woah, woah.
We can still be exclusive and test members that we think might have potential.

We don't have to change our ways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation