Ranking
lol
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
/invade Hey people!!!! i come from the DxB clan as a co leader inviting you all to come to our preciated toruney!! entry fee would be 1k per person and prizes include: 10k for first place!! 3k for second place!!! 2k for second place!!
Note: this prizes are based in 15 people entriying as we are not gonna get benefits from the entry fees, if more people enter then the prizes would be rised as well.
Have a good day!! you all.
---------------------------
hahahah post 1000th!! please come to the tourney and answer by here if you are going to come so i can have an aproximate numbers of persons, after that i will give a date but it will be aprx on the next week

Yeha well I don't know where my 1k went so meh i can't come.
Eating a 36' inch pizza is harder than it sounds...believe me im doing it riiiiight nowwww. And I'm about to puke with all the crusty bread and overplaced toppings...fk dat xD
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
What u mean? you dont trust us or u got no cash? by the way i know some of the members and ex members here like itsbruce, mikaj and mijshere also i am a good friend of fusion man who left
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
I would go, but I just bought some stuff from the market which cost me some tc. I only have a few hundred tc now lol.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
Well, I'm poppo. Turns out hobo gave up his account. I'll preserve this thing for him, though. May post with it sometimes.

Indiana, eh? We canadians don't care.

I might want my acc back, but in time.

Originally Posted by gfoshow View Post
Well, goodbye for good moose, and how do we know if you're the real Poppo?

BECAUSE IM DA BOSS. DUH NUUB
hey theultimatum i've met a lot of people who want me to test them but am i allowed to test people since i'm a low rank in the clan?
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
You can help test them spot. Then tell them to look for me or another high ranking clan member.
i like cats
Hey hobo, if you want your account back, just ask. Geez.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Well i see theres no much interest in the tournay, thxs for those who replied, to others sorry for inconvenience, hope u have a good time

Good bye all c you soon
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]