Toribash
CoD advanced warfare is so fun hehe . Almost have golden camo for my kf5 . You need to kill 50 times without any equipment . Thats why alot of people have golden camo now xd .
Hi, i'm back, not for very long, but back, hi.

I wanted to get advanced warfare, but i didn't have any money, so i stick to cod bo 2 lol. Does anybody have xbox live? if so, what is their gamertag? Mine is bradatron4 (made account when i was young so stfu.)

Master i can't tell my GT because it's long , i used random thing for a name and they gave me a long name . Will add you soon , but i am not at my mom her home now .
Zockinator is now leader of Aurora. Congratulations!

Btw, I changed a bit the ranks.
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
CoD advanced warfare is so fun hehe . Almost have golden camo for my kf5 . You need to kill 50 times without any equipment . Thats why alot of people have golden camo now xd .

Who needs golden camo? I don't.

Originally Posted by Life View Post
Zockinator is now leader of Aurora. Congratulations!

Btw, I changed a bit the ranks.

O_O
Congratulations OldCookie for the cool rank, the best rank in the whole clan.
Trocher you are no longer my friend kthx bye.

In bo2, i was a master prestige, then i fresh started. I had half of my assault rifles gold, my snipers diamond, my combat knife was gold, my ballistic knifes were gold, my MK48 was gold, and my RPG(hue hue hue). I probably had more, but i don't remember. This is my game bruvs.

Also, you should make the co-leader rank again and put someone in it since Zoc isn't there anymore.