Ranking
Thanks for accepting me in the clan guys!
hope I can do good in this clan!
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Thanks for accepting me in the clan guys!
hope I can do good in this clan!

You already did that by joining my friend. : )
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
So, who else textures here other than Calamity?

sweeni dose also he makes good sets jebus also makes good head textures
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Ok guys, so just to keep you all up to date. fl0w would like the war to be on Thursday, at 12 or before it, so plan for that area of time for now until we get an exact time for our Clan League match.

Also everyone, i would like to thank you all for posting and being active. Its what make this can fun and enjoyable to be apart of, and me and calam couldn't of done any of this without you guys. So thank you all, and happy 1000 posts day!!!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Ok guys, so just to keep you all up to date. fl0w would like the war to be on Thursday, at 12 or before it, so plan for that area of time for now until we get an exact time for our Clan League match.

Also everyone, i would like to thank you all for posting and being active. Its what make this can fun and enjoyable to be apart of, and me and calam couldn't of done any of this without you guys. So thank you all, and happy 1000 posts day!!!

12 in your time is either 6pm or 6am in my time right?. I hope we start at 6pm lol
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
sweeni dose also he makes good sets jebus also makes good head textures

Sorry, I meant in this clan. :3 I know sweeni does
I am just an icon livin'
but turtle jebus is in this clan
Welcome Scar!
tomarrow at 11am gmt-4 is our clan match set time please try to be there thats 5 pm for matharu
8am for moofins
I still take texture requests for usd
Omg, thanks everyone for accepting me in your clan ;3. Ima have a really fun experience with you guys!(no homo).
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Welcome welcome
do you have skype?
if you do and dont want to share it here pm me it ill add you to the clan skype chat
I still take texture requests for usd
EVERYONE please watch this, i have not spared in a while so i did a sp replay. dont mind the beginning i messed up but after that i think its pretty good tell me what yall think
Attached Files
here goes nothin.rpl (410.6 KB, 8 views)