Ranking
Originally Posted by KyrezGames View Post
Why I want to join: I have never been in a clan and i want a clan with much skill one like Origin I really want to join one but i never got the chance to.

My Toribash Experience: I usually play on multiplayer but when it comes to tournys, bets, and stuff like that I really try if I ever get to play in a clan war trust me ill try my best.

Who am I: Well im am Heinrich but you can call me Kyrez if u want it doesnt really matter, I am also 10 yup im 10 and i live in California.

What do I like to do: Skateboard, get on Toribash most of the day, and go on my PS4 sometimes.

And also you should know that purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.

There wasn't close to enough info on this. Although you did read the first post your app was horriable... im sorry for saying that but its true. My vote is a complete no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by KyrezGames View Post
Why I want to join: I have never been in a clan and i want a clan with much skill one like Origin I really want to join one but i never got the chance to.

My Toribash Experience: I usually play on multiplayer but when it comes to tournys, bets, and stuff like that I really try if I ever get to play in a clan war trust me ill try my best.

Who am I: Well im am Heinrich but you can call me Kyrez if u want it doesnt really matter, I am also 10 yup im 10 and i live in California.

What do I like to do: Skateboard, get on Toribash most of the day, and go on my PS4 sometimes.

And also you should know that purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.

sorry but thats 3 no's. you're also denied
Hello I would like to join origin. My favorite mods to play on are spar.tbm, akido.tbm, and mushu.tbm. I found out about this clan when I was strolling through the servers and I saw "Origin Recruitments" I joined and got tested by [Origin] PrincesPimp We played 4 games the score was 2-2. My toribash experience is about 3 years this account is kind of an alt because I forgot the information of my previous account (about the same belt as I am now). I could most likely contribute to the clan by helping you guys win wars in mushu sparing or akido (nothing else I pretty much suck at everything else). "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest " ;)

Sincerely, BBRRUUHH (My application is probably one of the worst ones you have ever gotten)
Attached Files
Best Tricking ever #2.rpl (98.3 KB, 3 views)
Spar 3.rpl (129.6 KB, 4 views)
spin kick.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by BBRRUUHH; Jun 5, 2016 at 11:33 PM. Reason: I needed to add a replay
Originally Posted by BBRRUUHH View Post
Hello I would like to join origin. My favorite mods to play on are spar.tbm, akido.tbm, and mushu.tbm. I found out about this clan when I was strolling through the servers and I saw "Origin Recruitments" I joined and got tested by [Origin] PrincesPimp We played 4 games the score was 2-2. My toribash experience is about 3 years this account is kind of an alt because I forgot the information of my previous account (about the same belt as I am now). I could most likely contribute to the clan by helping you guys win wars in mushu sparing or akido (nothing else I pretty much suck at everything else). "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest " ;)

Sincerely, BBRRUUHH (My application is probably one of the worst ones you have ever gotten)

Unfortunately you application is missing a lot of information. I would have prefered if you had more information about you and not your in game playing. Your play style was ok but not amazing. Unfortunately my vote is a no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

its not the worst. But its not great. Half of it was you telling us about your tryout process, so yeah, needs more info. No

As Prince said...although you did read the first post, we want to know you as a person, not just an applicant.

We try to see what qualities you have as a person, and if you would be a good fit.

Anyways, my vote is a NO
Origin For Life
3 noes try back in 3 or more days
FireCat101 App.
About me
Hi my name is Adam, some things I enjoy are baseball, Soccer, and I have an obsession of videogames take some of my other steam games as examples, over 2100 hours on GMOD 1300 on CSGO and 1400 on DOTA 2 and now 112 on Toribash. I love rock music, it doesn't matter if its classic rock, metal, or hard rock. I also have a Xbox 360 ps4 and a wii along with my pc.
Why I want to join
I want to join [Orgin] To further my toribash experience and meet new players. I also wish to join cause I mean its [Orgin] who doesn't want to join?
My Toribash Experience
I started playing toribash in 2015 and even though im a low rank I have been playing for a okay amount of time. I love playing toribash and play it almost daily.
What Modes do I play
I mostly play judo and aikido/abd
How I found [Orgin]
I was skimming through the list of servers looking for something to do and found [Orgin] Tryouts.
What Can I Offer to [Orgin]
I know how to made a .wav file into a mp3 and an mp3 into a .wav and I also know how to edit songs to change certain parts of it For example I made my intro Desmean- Back From The Dead a mp3 file instead of .wav and also shortened it so I can have it as my toribash intro.
"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
Last edited by FireCat101; Jun 6, 2016 at 01:44 AM.
Originally Posted by FireCat101 View Post
About me
Hi my name is Adam, some things I enjoy are baseball, Soccer, and I have an obsession of videogames take some of my other steam games as examples, over 2100 hours on GMOD 1300 on CSGO and 1400 on DOTA 2 and now 112 on Toribash. I love rock music, it doesn't matter if its classic rock, metal, or hard rock. I also have a Xbox 360 ps4 and a wii along with my pc.
Why I want to join
I want to join [Orgin] To further my toribash experience and meet new players. I also wish to join cause I mean its [Orgin] who doesn't want to join?
My Toribash Experience
I started playing toribash in 2015 and even though im a low rank I have been playing for a okay amount of time. I love playing toribash and play it almost daily.
What Modes do I play
I mostly play judo and aikido/abd
How I found [Orgin]
I was skimming through the list of servers looking for something to do and found [Orgin] Tryouts.
What Can I Offer to [Orgin]
I know how to made a .wav file into a mp3 and an mp3 into a .wav and I also know how to edit songs to change certain parts of it For example I made my intro Desmean- Back From The Dead a mp3 file in stead of .wav and also shortened it so I can have it as my toribash intro.
"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "

Hmm...

Although your application could use some work...

I like what you wrote. The offering to the clan could be useful, if we ever make a clan video.

My vote is a YES

I look forwards to getting to know you better
Origin For Life