the hell
1,000,000 Votes / 33.33%
are you guys
1,000,000 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 3000001. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by piss View Post
Accepted, welcome to Evil Geniuses.

I can't accept evil because I hate the word. personally i hate Prince Machiavelli work and I HATE 48 law of power (disturbing and manipulative) my ex was manipulative omg i cant i-
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
When toxic people can no longer control you, they will try to influence how other think of you, how unimportant you are but too important to let be.
Trust yourself to know better but also others to see when someone is projecting, whether its their own hopes, ambitions, insecurities, or fears.
Only do things if it makes sense for you and not for the approval of others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

When toxic people can no longer control you, they will try to influence how other think of you, how unimportant you are but too important to let be.
Trust yourself to know better but also others to see when someone is projecting, whether its their own hopes, ambitions, insecurities, or fears.

(im)

shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Pandan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.