Ranking
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Hello, one members

I was told by Stich to join because he was allowed to invite his elite members.
Uhm,

About me:My name is Michael Prince and I am 16 years old and I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Experience: I Haven't been in a clan do to past rep. I am trying to bring up my rep and it's been pretty good so far it's been improving.

Activity: I'm very active on the forums, IRC, and in-game, spending 8-10 hours/day because I am young and I have no life yet. I'm a master belt , I know about replays but I don't no anything about art I judge on how good it looks to me.

Amongst many, why should I chose [One]?

Out of almost all the clans I have tried to join you guys seem to be more organized and mature. The only clan that would top this is probably c3.
I hope you do not take offence but all of those members helped me threw my hard time of bad rep so I have to give them credit. I think this clan soots me because I can make really good friends and know that they will be there for me when I need help.

Infractions?

this new ponies shit Apr 1, 2011
04:21 AM Expired 2 Useless post Boredpayne

this new ponies shit Apr 1, 2011
04:20 AM Expired 2 Useless post Boredpayne

[S] Mass Sale !!!!! Mar 2, 2011
06:56 PM Expired 2 Ignoring rules Fee

Private Jan 16, 2011
04:10 PM Expired 2 Useless post Trials

Razasha's shop! Jan 13, 2011
10:09 PM Expired 2 Ignoring rules Fee

Well, that's all. Hope I didn't just waste your time.

No.

Originally Posted by Stich View Post
if i can vote its yes to lemon as he was a elite member of wireless

No, you can't.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Yes to Lemon.
Let me see his activity.
He deserves a chance.
taking art requests for USD
Yesh to Lemon c:
Still a no to Stich.
Anyway:
[12:24] <@Matheus> Lemon and you Stich, are very good
[12:24] <@Matheus> I'd give you people auto-join

So i think this post become useless so, Welcome.

*Milk smells fresh meat
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
asdf code:
<~Matheus> Lemon and you Stich, are very good
<~Matheus> I'd give you people auto-join
<~Matheus> but we're democratic
<~Matheus> damn democracy
<~Matheus> anyway, it'll be good for you people, if you get in

Lemon, I've seen you posting around, you're friendly, as I said in IRC, I wanted an auto-join.
Anyway:

Activity: I'm very active on the forums, IRC, and in-game, spending 8-10 hours/day because I am young and I have no life yet. I'm a master belt , I know about replays but I don't no anything about art I judge on how good it looks to me.

Omg you're a gold stone, YESS
Last edited by Math; May 21, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
@ milk: Not to be rude or anything but I think that stich should get a yes if I did cause with out him I would not have applied.
Ok hear are 3 replays sorry about the shortage on replays as i said i dropped my laptop.
Attached Files
Stich-lemonf.rpl (84.8 KB, 5 views)
Stich-master belt.rpl (60.0 KB, 7 views)
Stich-vif.rpl (38.5 KB, 4 views)
Marketer once again.
yep lol thats all the replys i have on this computer
Marketer once again.