Toribash
Omni is a pretty awesome hero though.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
A support with no lockdown isn't that great imo, despite it can heal lots: I'd prefer dazzle if you want a healer.
Depends on the rest of the team.

Omniknight has a really good win rate because he can make your team more durable, not because of his CC.
great team fight support.
shitty lane support.

low mana pool, no harass, no lockdown.
but level 5-7, holy hell PRAISE THE HEALS.

level 1-4 he's useless, total waste of space.
but once the soul ring and mana boots are up, things get OK.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
And he's like unstoppable late game with aghanim and refresher. This shit is so strong
gfdgdghfg
Why would he ever be run as a lane support?!

Well I guess if you see they chose all melee, then you could choose him as lane support... Weird though.
Correct if I'm wrong but he's a slow hero.
I agree with the early-mid game advantage, but I doubt a support could get aghs + refresher even on min 50. At least on mmr/pub lvl.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Correct if I'm wrong but he's a slow hero.
I agree with the early-mid game advantage, but I doubt a support could get aghs + refresher even on min 50. At least on mmr/pub lvl.

Should build a yasha on it ;)
f=m*a syens
You don't need aghs refresher, that's just masturbatory.

A more normal build for him would be boots -> soul ring -> wand -> (mek or arcanes or drum) then depending on what your team needs vlads, Yasha, pipe, aghs.

Aghs refersher is late late late game. On 50 minutes a support usually has enough for that (even 5's start getting enough by that time). I'd run him as 3 or 4 depending on the rest of your team.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
You don't need aghs refresher, that's just masturbatory.

A more normal build for him would be boots -> soul ring -> wand -> (mek or arcanes or drum) then depending on what your team needs vlads, Yasha, pipe, aghs.

Aghs refersher is late late late game. On 50 minutes a support usually has enough for that (even 5's start getting enough by that time). I'd run him as 3 or 4 depending on the rest of your team.

Also dagger is pretty good on him. Dagger is pretty good item on most of the heroes tbh
gfdgdghfg