Ranking
We haven't really decided yet, I mean, you have all the required positive votes, but David seems to be a bit busy and unable to decide. I can't contact him, since he hasn't been on skype for a while. I'll try sending a PM to him, ask him if I can send an invitation towards you.

Do not reply to this post.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
fuck it I'll take the repercussions that come with this move. Welcome to Revenge Kubfacoh.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Did iAwesome ever get the invite? I really liked that guy. But oh well if he didn't get in. Maybe next time.
Be good or be good at it.
iAwesome.... I beilve he took away his application, and applied some where else. If I'm not mistaken.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Wow, that was really not necessary but thanks. I'll give my best, promise!
What the hell is a signature?
Name: hi im idklool ^_^
Belt: Brown
Qi: 720
How many years you played: 1.5
Active on forums: Somewhat Active
Skills: Scripting, art, other stuff
Why you wanna join clan: Because I believe that I can contribute in many ways (tc, ranking, art, lessons, etc.)
Best modes: All forms of Wushu, Judo, Katana, Akido, Instagib Feet, Sparring
Insta-reject, because it's not a freeform app, too short, lacks valuable information.
Your grammar was partly good, which makes me think someone with decent grammar wrote part of your app, and the other part was written by you.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Name: TheLittleMan :c

Forum activity: around 7

In-game activity: around 7

IRC activity: around 6

Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): Expired

GMT: -5

Best mods: Taekkyon, aikidoBD, and sparring (any)

Belt: brown

Why you want to join: I would like to join Revenge because I am a decent player and would love to help this clan be more active and get some more sufficient members. I would also love to join because I would like to gain more popularity for this clan. Additionally, I think I would be a great addition to Revenge because I am easy to get along with and can be mature when I need to.

Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): I am decent at sparring (examples below)

Replays:
Attached Files
Rawr good spar.rpl (454.0 KB, 5 views)
Rawrin wth Lopsin.rpl (611.7 KB, 2 views)