Ranking
where do you people find these templates
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Click le shop button.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
cnan i joyn pls this good clan *trigger happy**tr iggerhappy**triggerhap py**middle finger** middlefinger*
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Can I please join your clan ?

Im not really the best but I know I am not bad either I love toribash and promise I will be very active on forums and online gameplay aswell
Just abit about myself : I am a very fun guy that jokes around when im with my buds and I love playing Toribash but when I want to be serious about something I am

2nd Dan Black Belt
Roberto Torres ( Rtninja8 )
Portuguese & South African
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
i am awyang [ ACNE ingame] , rank 54100 green belt . wont to join you . I have only to give and nothing to keep. i am needless. so can i join?
may i plz join i realy like this clan by the way im a realy talatend 10 year old that is a black belt
-----
talented*
Last edited by 22cgobert; Mar 15, 2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys and hot girls. I want to join [T] because I saw kick ass replays of Larfen and Tamero and more. You guys seem cool and if you like English, it suits me well too. I am active on forums and ingame. I have 140 posts because I took a break from toribash once. Now I post a lot and love meeting new people ingame. I would love to play with members in [T] and learn heaps. All of you are skilled and I want to be like that. [T] is an amazing clan and [T] gets heaps of hot girls(which is also why I want to join :P)

Thank you
Ehon
Hot girls FTW
Cats <3