Ranking
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Rofl 52 cs in a ~40 minute game.

LOL, I didn't catch that. No wonder you lost, you barely put that 10 k/d difference to use.
inq.
Well i found answer for my question. If you get MMR much higher than normal for your division - you can skip one.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Orly? Then why didn't they go 3-0?

Because EU currently has an insanely deep pool of top level teams, it is not through luck that MYM and Millenium did not qualify.

Though just because they lose some games does not mean that they aren't innovators. Who else at the top level played renekton, gangplank, shyvanna, lee sin, mundo, xin, wukong or fucking VOLIBEAR before them? Nobody, that's who! I'm shamelessly fanboying I know, fuck you.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Feb 11, 2013 at 03:22 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by sham View Post
LOL, I didn't catch that. No wonder you lost, you barely put that 10 k/d difference to use.

I was ganking constantly, didn't really focus much on that.

Still, it really should not take long to get creeps. Hell, sometimes I get 50 creeps before I even go back in the laning phase, if I am bullying the enemy out.

You definitely aren't last hitting enough, or something.
inq.
CS > Kills.
Focus CS more than killing people. Ganks are good from time to time to snowball other lanes, but don't only go for kills.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Someone give me a quick how to on jayce and elise? here or pm. Much obliged.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Jayce's top really isn't that good. He's a much better mid in S3. He's basically like kha or talon mid. Rush brutalizer into black cleaver, situational boots, and maybe a tear into muramana late game. BT is always good aswell.

Elise is just a standard AP bruiser top lane. Rush a Liandry's, and either get a Rylai's or Warmogs, or both. (situational). Maybe a RoA late game. In lane, just poke in human form. Since your Q does more damage the more health they have, you want to keep poking with it. If you happen to get them below 50%, q > w > stun in human > switch to spider > w > q for the last blow, since it does more damage the lower health they are (hopefully). If you haven't gotten the kill, just rappel or something and return to farming. Also, don't waste mana on creeps early. She's pretty mana reliant and if you waste all of the mana on creeps, you're gonna get bullied out of lane and lose farm.
inq.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Because EU currently has an insanely deep pool of top level teams, it is not through luck that MYM and Millenium did not qualify.

Though just because they lose some games does not mean that they aren't innovators. Who else at the top level played renekton, gangplank, shyvanna, lee sin, mundo, xin, wukong or fucking VOLIBEAR before them? Nobody, that's who! I'm shamelessly fanboying I know, fuck you.

Gotta give GG props for not banning Froggen's Anivia. They like challenges.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC