Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Right, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, I feel like the period from which a trial-member becomes a full member should be extended for you. Im not sure how long normal trials have to wait to get in,but it should be experienced extended. If you stay through the extended trial phase then you become a full Nitro member. However, currently on the state of your app I feel like it is a generally well made application. The app was extended, but it contained a good generic application. Right now I stand nuetral, but if you give us a really good reason on why we should accept you again and why we should believe your a "changed man" then I'll say yes. But, if you are truly what you say you are then you should have no problem getting through the challenges that are ahead. I also think that if you leave Again, you should be blacklisted from applying here again.

Okay agreed. Even though I was in the clan, I do take my chances of being a trial. I will now answer your questions.

I would like to be accepted because I have some ups and downs trying to find a clan I really want to join. I want to join Nitro again because I want to be with a clan I believe is loyal and much more. Knowing some of you guys was pretty cool, but it was kind of my fault for quitting this clan here. I didn't want to be a dick about quitting. I come to also apologize to the clan in the stuff that I tried to do in the past. I was really feeling sorry for attempting for doing things here on toribash. I made my feelings get the best of me because I kept trying to quit toribash, but I couldn't let go of such a lovely game. I wanted to also stay in contact with my friends which is why I also have skype.

I'm a changed man because after realizing what Barack Obama and Martin Luther King Jr. went through as blacks like me I knew I had to try harder in school to get my grades up. I'm ready to become a loyal, honest, and serious person a lot more than just a dude joking around because I'm not really a big fan of jokes right now. Although I have fun and do all sorts of stuff, it doesn't stop me from reaching my dreams. People like Derek Jeter inspire me to set my goals before I can touch that dream and reach my destiny. I also want to become a nice person, but at the same time, I know when to make my own choices like everyone does because its apart of life to be someone.

If there is any additional information you need to know, I will briefly answer them.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Just Yes. Jayxman, you have proven yourself to be a changed man. I change to a yes, and I also wish to become friends with you as we share the same personalities. Good luck on the in-game test.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
the old school way didn't work , well fk dat ima die in my cave then
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
the old school way didn't work , well fk dat ima die in my cave then

Aww come on. Don't give up on me man, I'm here for you. Just don't die in your cave pls.
#LLPS 💙💫
oh you'r here jayx ,btw what time is it there? its 11:28 here
I never forget.
I say yes to jaxyman ,thats a pretty great app that have contained alot of info that we need I'll be happy to be you're clan mate
tho guys the clan is getting bigger, don't you think we should stop accepting people somewhere? having 30 would be enough but if we reach like 50 ,alot of problems will begin to damage our reputation
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
told ya im a forum guy

Hey me too. I'm planing try this out to get my 50k so that I can get to 100k and start making my forum stuff look cool.
#LLPS 💙💫
It's like 5:33 am here. I don't wanna go to school because there is a trip I don't wanna go on.
#LLPS 💙💫