Ranking
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey guys soccer here with a post VERY and i mean VERY IMPORTANT.We have won a war against relaxall we were winning 5-0 then they came back at us with a sexy comeback 6-6 the pressure was on me as i never played lenshu until now then luckily enough i used the force(A.K.A his leg broke and D.Qed him xD)but yeah 6-7 if you guys are reading this you guys are beasts for that comeback soccer out peace
Epic congrats to all the bros that participated in the clan war against RelaxAll!

I can't wait to see the replays.
fl0w
Congrats everyone who played in the tourney. Sorry I could only play one game, but at least I won it by ripping someone in half.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I'll get those replays in a second.
----
No! Timee! Come back! I just missed you.
----
Also, ModSpot is an alt account I made to use on the oblv server.
ysome: I bestow upon thee the gift of sagely magicks.

Aoefanatic: Stand proud and bear thy sword as a Knight (and do not forget to travel only in L-shapes). Or if you'd prefer, Sage can also be an option, since you've been forum-active as well.

50calpro: I'm neutral, at the moment. We'll wait and see for a bit, I suppose.

Originally Posted by Flexible_Fool View Post
So I've been thinking about it a little. And I think it might be fun to make a short story (probably less than two thousand words or so) based on our clan tag-- Oblivion. Just, y'know, using oblivion as a title or something like that. If anyone has any suggestions for characters or story ideas, they're welcome to catch me here or in-game. 'n by catch i mean post at. that's all i got, really.

A protagonist with a supernatural ability to manipulate memories immediately came to mind, although I'm not sure as to what the story would be.
Last edited by Wight; Apr 24, 2013 at 05:58 AM.
Originally Posted by Flexible_Fool View Post
So I've been thinking about it a little. And I think it might be fun to make a short story (probably less than two thousand words or so) based on our clan tag-- Oblivion. Just, y'know, using oblivion as a title or something like that. If anyone has any suggestions for characters or story ideas, they're welcome to catch me here or in-game. 'n by catch i mean post at. that's all i got, really.

A handsome, rugged Australian as a party member or antagonist ;)

I've added ModSpot to the clan as our server admin thingy
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Sorry if I unexpectedly left in the middle of that fight. The power went out, and I was on our desktop. Sorry. I was told that the power won't be back for another half hour, so I'm stuck here in the forums for now. Having to expend mobile phone data due to unavailability of Wi-Fi sucks.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 24, 2013 at 06:14 AM.
fl0w
Guys im sorry about not being at the clan war! I was making this epic spar replay with this nice guy i happend to find. I wish i could of been there to support us .
Well anyways here is the replay.
Attached Files
fuck yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (742.4 KB, 7 views)
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.