Ranking
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i like pika's idea 2
we will also shit in a bag and set it one fire then put it one his porch
bring back wibbles
Then the EVIL REANIMATOR comes and blows chukky's brains all over the Toribash Homepage cuz i hates all free tc.
bring back wibbles
flame forgeing[Darkness only]
I am planning on forging all of my clan mates special Darkness only flames they will cost 50k ea( since it costs 50k to make) and i'm already putting $25 into buying the forging if ownage or someone else can sticky this plz

the form for the flame is

only what size do you want it
ownage and maybe me are the only ones who can have full body flames made by me. thnx and just pm me if you want something else
The darkness is coming you better be prepared........
O.o Flames , are these like ...custom flames

edit : oh ... ok , damn i need to find 50k
Last edited by xoxxo121; May 18, 2009 at 08:19 PM.
Once a Lifetime |Minecraft<3
yea since i'm getting the forging service i decided to open a shop for my clan mates but its still expensive but if you choose to resell give credit to me
The darkness is coming you better be prepared........
Nobody has flames in this clan though right? Except only a few people.
Gah, the avatar, can't...stop...watching...
ok:
Your first one wasn't very impressive because stuff like that always happens in jousting (to me anyway)

The running was amazing, I liked how you turned your torso to accompany your legs movement. The decap was pretty simple tho.

The madman had lots of hits but not enough dms. Between 350 and 300 frames you could have done better but it was ok in the hole. Also why is it called speed?

Here's a fluid madman I just made, hope you like it. Note the epic hand walk at the end
Attached Files
Madman fluid.rpl (157.0 KB, 7 views)