Toribash
Holy Sh*t I found my Replays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Alot more to come :3)

Oh and btw the first one was a while back but the secong one I made like 5 minutes ago

EDIT: So I need to clean my pc so Im putting all my replys that I think are good(Sorry if some are derpy) and give me some comments
Attached Files
I was bored.rpl (137.0 KB, 6 views)
I was bored 2.rpl (150.7 KB, 7 views)
Cool.rpl (218.3 KB, 8 views)
Decap!.rpl (65.4 KB, 6 views)
Decap for Xhiba.rpl (46.7 KB, 7 views)
Dex and me.rpl (530.6 KB, 6 views)
having fun.rpl (217.1 KB, 9 views)
me an din 4.rpl (828.0 KB, 8 views)
Me and in 3.rpl (661.3 KB, 5 views)
Yeah.rpl (54.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by EdiTz; Apr 6, 2013 at 08:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
for the dance replays try to make every movement fly into another better, also keep it at -30 gravity if you want to dance.

for yeah.rpl- try to make your attack more damaging, for example try to dismember more then one joint.

me an din 4.rpl- wasn't too bad

try making regular replays where you dismember dismember uke in a stylish manor, for practice.
I like how you made him smell your ass in decap!.rpl
having fun was just hilarious.
like killer said, try not to reverse direction very much. That's what makes you slow down, as the joint takes a short time to reach full speed/power. try to wind back up while your momentum is strong, to keep relatively the same speed throughout. It looks kewler that way.

I beat up bego. It seems to have hurt.
Attached Files
oneleggedbego.rpl (127.4 KB, 11 views)
Nice carey

I got really exited, 160 or so games left till 3rd dan, so this is me making sure i get lots of streaks

oh and this heli is improv huehuhu
Attached Files
my heli 2.rpl (74.1 KB, 12 views)
I played some lenshu3ng, and for some reason I was better than usual today.
Attached Files
vsticux.rpl (80.1 KB, 8 views)
vsorko.rpl (88.5 KB, 8 views)
Gawd i suck at SP.. If you can make someone cool of of this, be my guest sly xD
Attached Files
Slyvid 3.rpl (30.0 KB, 11 views)