Toribash
I'm going to leave you guys, it have been a fun stay but due to high inactivity in the clan i'm leaving you for good. Good luck and have fun.
Lol he is leaving because he didn't get outta trial ect. Lol clan is active just not on forums all the time. Also quit to join deaks clan. Not going to dread the fact but bye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Well bye I guess.. You know all clans aren't supposed to post 5 pages a week. atleast if your talking about forum inactivity. And just to let you know people are going to think your a clan hopper from like syndicate , RXP , here and now the marines

What the fuck are they doing with the forums. some people show belt and shit some dont.
they all show belts, except when you sometimes use quick reply it doesn't show your for you unless you refresh the page. Also, it shows or doesn't show what room you're in depending if you're in a room or not; simple logic ;D

hi Beta
FIRED UP
:O

Dobby is making the video
that is pretty badass.

one of our members is having computer problems , he said wait for him. and alot of people need to send in replays. atleast of what I know of.
So far I have internet and faint. Not even myself. Also yeah, dobby better do good <3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
put them in a zip file, send them to me over media fire and yeah.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!