Toribash
Originally Posted by smjjames View Post
hmm, I have an idea, maybe make some sort of 'monkey bar canopy'. Perhaps have two layers of six in a sort of cubical layout. That way you can kind of swing around on the bars trying to get each other. Since I know nothing about making mods other than that you can only have 12 or 13 objects max, so the layout is probably up to you. Also lower gravity might be good.

It's just a little idea, it might work, but the limitation cramps things.

what about this idea of mine from a few pages back? If it is not really possible, ok.
Here is another hard one. Can you make a mod like one of those strength tester things at the boardwalks and carnivals? Also maybe if you hit the thing all the way to the top make the bell fly out and decap uke.

P.S. What happen to the King Kong one you said you were doing?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Nice one, Redwards. I'll make that one.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I have an idea!!

A mechanical bull mod!!!

Tori or Uke is a mechanical bull.

I tried once but I failed at making it.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
only possable ones are paricks and chef's...

ok thanks anyway, i never know if these are makable or not. it was the gorillafight mod that gave me the idea for granny mod, because they have bent backs

what about just a version of sword where the sword is pointing down like a walking stick?

i would still host double throwing star if you made it too
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
I have an idea. How about a soldier mod ( not the old one) that can shoot cylindrical shapes (not parts of itself) so it would like counter strike.