Toribash
So basically, we been warring lately and are currently 20th. I'll attempt to do a few more wars.

Ehh, CS:GO is okay-ish; I personally don't enjoy PC shooter games (I prefer Console Shooters.)
i prefer both actually bec i play CoD Ghosts sometimes inside the PS4 ,and sometimes i play cs:source which is ok so i like both shooter games inside the console and the PC
Project Blackout and WolfTeam are also great PC Shooters, But personally.. Console games are more exciting and easier to control, It also has better graphics (Depends on your Graphic Card)

Sparky, tell me on FaceBook when and where and I'll be there, At the moment me and newLigue are shredding it in Akido and stuff and teaching each other, we're ready!
well,i dont care actually,im really bored with shooter games bcs theres a really boming games in my country (point blank) and i already play it for 3 years.
now im completly into an zombie survival games (really want fucking H1Z1 or DayZ)

btw,how long this clan has been discussed to become official? because its bothering me all the time.
or should i ask this to the clan council?
Last edited by Mattkit5; Apr 4, 2015 at 11:38 AM.
Nah don't ask the clan council, if we rush them It will make us seem extremely desperate and we need to stay chilled, because that's the way we are.

Matt, you should play Dying Light, It is actually the best Survival Zombie Shooter FP Out right now, Its new though.
Originally Posted by Jaisph View Post
Nah don't ask the clan council, if we rush them It will make us seem extremely desperate and we need to stay chilled, because that's the way we are.

Matt, you should play Dying Light, It is actually the best Survival Zombie Shooter FP Out right now, Its new though.

dying light have story so i dont like it. what i mean is pure survival. no story,no quest,only survive.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
dying light have story so i dont like it. what i mean is pure survival. no story,no quest,only survive.

Yeah true, there arn't really any good games based around what you have just stated and I wish there could be, hopefully that part of the gaming indrusty blooms in a few months to come.
So basically, we applied 11 days ago. Remember that this process takes about 2 - 4 weeks! Patience is key to this process, constantly bugging gynx won't gain anything.

Jai get skype! Seriously! (just kidding, you already have it)

As for you Tom, welcome back!