Ranking
I'm Chris20236. I'm Back from 2 mouths. Can I'm back GATA Member again? Plz Delete my old acc Chris20236 And add me.

(sorry bad english)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Once your in GATA you don't have to re-join. So don't worry about being a Member again. But I'm not sure how long it'll take us to update the Member-list.

On a different note. That new head of yours (I'm a odd kinda person who checks clan boards every now and then) was epic. Specially loved the beads on it.

Also, I'll open up the discussion for you Rozbickon.

(>^_^)>
If my opinion can persuade anyone I say yes. He is very good at manipulating the pixels. Also, if he ever wants to try any other type of art he'd probably be good at that as well. Tons of potential.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Rozbickon welcome, those are some impressive pixels =)

epic4chris, just post some of your newer and il add you to the active list. updating memberlist when the logo eventually gets done
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
hes a bad egg that bickon... Oh its too late ;P

Congratz, I didn't even have to say anything lol.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Drawing on eggs is fun. Especially with sharpies...

Just putting that out there, and welcome in Rozbickon.

(>^_^)>