Ranking
True, but if they continued from their second life, it'd be really hard to continue with anything but an extremely generic romance/harem story.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
How about it is about them dealing with psychological trauma that arises when you die multiple times every day? And Noda is being chased by the police.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
1) I don't think they die every day, but just occasionally. Besides, they get used to it after a while.
2) I forget who/what Noda is.
The halberd guy.

I think it may have some kind of psychological effects, for example Noda kills Otanashi like 100 times in a row because he insulted Yuri @_@
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Yeah, but in the end he maintained his Happy-go-lucky exterior, and since there's no inner monologue most of the time, I think it's safe to assume there were no harsh psychological effects.
One Piece is just getting better and better...

why?

Last edited by Simon; Nov 9, 2011 at 09:40 PM.
piratez
Caught up Sket Dance.

[18:05] <Tonakai> well
[18:05] <Tonakai> I caught up Sket Dance
[18:05] <Tonakai> it's pretty sweet
[18:05] <Tonakai> I was expecting stuff similar to Gintama, and I got stuff similar to Gintama
[18:05] <Tonakai> Well, obviously it's not exactly the same
[18:05] <Tonakai> There's actually surprisingly lot of character development for a gag manga.
[18:06] <Tonakai> also romance.
[18:06] <Tonakai> also, I really like the art style
[18:06] <Tonakai> it's like
[18:06] <Tonakai> really cute
[18:06] <Tonakai> Especially kiddos ;o
[18:07] <Tonakai> it makes me want to pat them on the head.
[18:09] <Tonakai> Sket Dance's improvement also went like in Gintama
[18:09] <Tonakai> At first it was pretty meh, but it only got better and better
[18:09] <Tonakai> I wish I was reading it at home so I could've laughed properly.
[18:26] <Tonakai> well, after reading Sorachi's version of Gintama x Sket Dance crossover, I can say that Gintama's better
[18:26] <Tonakai> though that doesn't mean that Sket Dance's bad.
Watching Persona 4 The Animation, much better than the manga.

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
One Piece is just getting better and better...

why?

Rewatching Spice and Wolf.

There aren't many decent series to watch anymore. Everything that comes out of Japan seems to be fanservice (with the exception of series such as Usagi Drop and AnoHana).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
That's because for most of them, it's all about the monayyyy. Dat animay monayyyyyy.