Ranking
Eh skillets lyrics are pretty weak if you ask me. They have a hinder sound and they don't really attract me as much as some of the other grungey bands.

Also @skielure bloc party has been a big time favorite for a while and metric too. When I first listened to TVOTR it reminded me of bloc party. They're just amazing bands, I'm don't know how much longer they're going to be around for because they're slowly leaving one by one. hmm whether to post bloc party or metric. Both!

Bloc Party and Metric

LOVE the instruments in the second one

Edit: Hell might as well add a third video. This one is my favorite song, currently. It's just so easy to sing to and I don't know the melody gets me, and Alex's seductive voice
Last edited by cocacobra; Apr 18, 2015 at 02:52 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit

cobra's first song, since it didn't show for me

this modern love made me really happy when I first heard it with the soft lyrics, beautiful instrument composition and the ending was really satisfying since other bloc party songs end a bit abrupt which annoyed me a little.
on a slow night is pretty awesome especially the intrumental, maybe a favourite from OWUWAYN.
that's where you're wrong is definitely one of my favourites from SIAS since it just works so well compared to some of the songs on the same album.

so I thought we should do a weekly 'event' with some edgy name such as SHUFFLE SATURDAY where we go to itunes/spotify/ wherever you store your music and we use the shuffle option to pick out a random song which we subsequently post here along with one sentence on your opinion about it.
mine;

the fratellis are a strange band since they either have songs I really like, or those that i really don't care about, so I don't have many downloaded from them, but, this one feels arctic monkeys old style, with a bittersweet scottish twist which results in something very nice.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
My PC has no music on it. YAY! Though I did this on my phone, and I was actually satisfied with what I got for

SHUFFLE SATURDAY

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
My PC has no music on it. YAY! Though I did this on my phone, and I was actually satisfied with what I got for

SHUFFLE SATURDAY

I've never actually listened to an Eminem song before (Don't hate).
And I quite liked it, singing plus rap it's weird but has a nice soft quality.
Wow, really? Never listened to an eminem song Rune? He's probably one of the best rappers in my opinion. His songs aren't cliche, and he actually is the better side of rap. I'm glad you liked it though P:
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
He's original and talented. If only he didn't go downhill from his first album. I consider his "marshall mathers" era his worst, and slim shady was already pretty bad. Also massively overrated.
Will shuffle in avwhile. I want to update my library a lil first. Delete things i don't listen to etc.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Hachem24 View Post
Thats one of my favorite songs by eminem^^^^^

Rise Against is my new fav band

Hell yeah, Rise Against

Still, hard to beat "Phobia" - Breaking Benjamin... What a fucking good album, god.
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel

Shuffle thingy. I don't listen to this album too much.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore