Toribash
BBRRUUHH's application for Origin
Hello possible clan mates.

My life.
When I have free time I like to learn the programing language of Javascript. The career I most likely want is game/app coder I find it amazing how a few commands can change so much and how a person can create their own digital world. I could make a few simple applications for Origin via Google Spreadsheets. I have created an application on Spreadsheets that I am most proud of it's a calculator for circles, for example you type in the radius and it gives you the diameter,circumference of a circle. Why is it that steam license cost 100 dollars flat fee, but app store license costs 100+ per year?!?! (I would giveaway more information, but I am a little bit paranoid.) Bill Gates is my idol, and I love Stephen Hawking’s theories including quantum cosmology. I am that one kid who tries to be funny but fails most of the time… ;-;

Reason for application.
The reason I would like to join is that I want to participate in clan wars. Also I want to be a part of something bigger. Not only that, but I want to be proud to carry [Origin] on my name, it shows I have accomplished something.

Contributions from me.
Origin can benefit from me because I am active about 3-5 times a week and 1-3 hours on those 3-5 times so I can participate in clan activities. I have some good experience in Aikido of any kind, I also LOVE to spar and play on mushu. I am a CRAZY better like seriously I think I have a condition incisive betting disorder. (joke) The good thing about betting is that you can go from 10tc to 20,000tc in a few hours what this means is that if I ever get a nice amount of tc I could sponsor some of our clan mates in major battles. I could help clanmates make intros if needed because I know how to do all that music jazz (get it jazz like the music… forget it).

How I found out about the clan.

I was strolling through the servers because the there were no good tourneys when I stumbled across a server named Origin Recruitments (or something like that sorry I can not remember the name.) I was then tested by PrincePimp we played four games and the scores were 2-2 I then played against cat4hbk and beat him so the score was BBRRUUHH: 3 [Origin]: 2 so technically I won. I battled cat4hbk because I was not satisfied with a tie game.

Experience.

So, my toribash experience is kind of strange I played 2013-2014 on a different account then I quit the game. When I came back I completely forgot all the information of my previous account so I guess I am an alt. I am pretty sure my win lose ratio is like 58% I am still a blue belt, but I hope I am not to low belt to be recruited.

HUGE THANKS TO: TheGGK. For giving me tips on how I should re-do my application!
I have the answer the the world’s hardest question are you ready 9+10= "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest ".

Sincerely, BBRRUUHH

(: Some replays will be below for your enjoyment and judgement.
Attached Files
Breakdancing kick.rpl (27.3 KB, 3 views)
back kick.rpl (19.3 KB, 2 views)
Spar 3.rpl (129.6 KB, 2 views)
Best Tricking ever #2.rpl (98.3 KB, 3 views)
Best Tricking ever #1.rpl (120.6 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by BBRRUUHH View Post

My life.
When I have free time I like to learn the programing language of Javascript. The career I most likely want is game/app coder I find it amazing how a few commands can change so much and how a person can create their own digital world. I could make a few simple applications for Origin via Google Spreadsheets. I have created an application on Spreadsheets that I am most proud of it's a calculator for circles, for example you type in the radius and it gives you the diameter,circumference of a circle. Why is it that steam license cost 100 dollars flat fee, but app store license costs 100+ per year?!?! (I would giveaway more information, but I am a little bit paranoid.) Bill Gates is my idol, and I love Stephen Hawking’s theories including quantum cosmology. I am that one kid who tries to be funny but fails most of the time… ;-;

Reason for application.
The reason I would like to join is that I want to participate in clan wars. Also I want to be a part of something bigger. Not only that, but I want to be proud to carry [Origin] on my name, it shows I have accomplished something.

Contributions from me.
Origin can benefit from me because I am active about 3-5 times a week and 1-3 hours on those 3-5 times so I can participate in clan activities. I have some good experience in Aikido of any kind, I also LOVE to spar and play on mushu. I am a CRAZY better like seriously I think I have a condition incisive betting disorder. (joke) The good thing about betting is that you can go from 10tc to 20,000tc in a few hours what this means is that if I ever get a nice amount of tc I could sponsor some of our clan mates in major battles. I could help clanmates make intros if needed because I know how to do all that music jazz (get it jazz like the music… forget it).

I was strolling through the servers because the there were no good tourneys when I stumbled across a server named Origin Recruitments (or something like that sorry I can not remember the name.) I was then tested by PrincePimp we played four games and the scores were 2-2 I then played against cat4hbk and beat him so the score was BBRRUUHH: 3 [Origin]: 2 so technically I won. I battled cat4hbk because I was not satisfied with a tie game.

Experience.

So, my toribash experience is kind of strange I played 2013-2014 on a different account then I quit the game. When I came back I completely forgot all the information of my previous account so I guess I am an alt. I am pretty sure my win lose ratio is like 58% I am still a blue belt, but I hope I am not to low belt to be recruited.

HUGE THANKS TO: TheGGK. For giving me tips on how I should re-do my application!
I have the answer the the world’s hardest question are you ready 9+10= "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest ".

Sincerely, BBRRUUHH

Seems like a pretty well made app. i would have liked to see aikdo replays, but since you pasted the test i'll let that slide. perhaps a bit more about your in-game stuff, but other than that it's a pretty good app . yes

My life.

Reason for application.

Contributions from me.

Experience.

Sincerely, BBRRUUHH

Bruh, wtf is this??

jk it's a good application, i say yes as well. hope to see you soon
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin

My life.

Reason for application.

Contributions from me.

Experience.

Sincerely, BBRRUUHH

weell then right of the get go you are a cool dude with your "my life" witch was cool and made me like you already lol but this is one amazing app and honestly its the best that i have read for origin

my vote it YES
-----
thats 3 yesses bruh will be invited shortly
Last edited by Karen; Jun 9, 2016 at 04:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why I want to join: I've been looking for a clan since my old clan died 2 years ago and in that period of time I also left Toribash for a while.

Toribash Experience: I'm always on multiplayer but sometimes I go on single player to train, I've got myself in and out of things that would surely make me lose but somehow didn't

What can i do to help the clan: I'm a very unpredictable person so you'll never know what opener or move I'm about to perform and even if you've broken my bones ripped off my limbs and thrown my head into a trash can I somehow almost always win.

Me: My real life name is Joshua but you can call me Josh, My steam is XGoreak and my PS3 account is also XGoreak (Getting a gaming PC soon), I change my personalities a lot and It kinda depends on how you treat me and my friends my confidence is pretty high though

Other: I play other games too like Brawlhalla, Uncharted, Minecraft, The Last of Us and Call of Duty (I have a lot but my fav. is MW2)

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Originally Posted by Sparturnha View Post
Why I want to join: I've been looking for a clan since my old clan died 2 years ago and in that period of time I also left Toribash for a while.

Toribash Experience: I'm always on multiplayer but sometimes I go on single player to train, I've got myself in and out of things that would surely make me lose but somehow didn't

What can i do to help the clan: I'm a very unpredictable person so you'll never know what opener or move I'm about to perform and even if you've broken my bones ripped off my limbs and thrown my head into a trash can I somehow almost always win.

Me: My real life name is Joshua but you can call me Josh, My steam is XGoreak and my PS3 account is also XGoreak (Getting a gaming PC soon), I change my personalities a lot and It kinda depends on how you treat me and my friends my confidence is pretty high though

Other: I play other games too like Brawlhalla, Uncharted, Minecraft, The Last of Us and Call of Duty (I have a lot but my fav. is MW2)

I'm just going to be blunt here I hated your app. You had mostly useless information that isn't needed at all. You clearly didn't even read the first post and that kills this post completely. My vote is a no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Sparturnha View Post

will have to agree with hecate right above me there was not much here and it was not even close to fun reading it and you seem a bit over confident in the little you wrote there

my vote is NO
why I want to join

I've been looking for a clan to joint for a while, and I've been hoping to sharpen my skills as a toribash player. I want to befriend all toribash players but origin really sticks out and I find the clan very professional.

my experience with toribash

When I first found this game I goshed over it. It seemed so creative, and when I first found out about aikido I knew this would be so fun to play. I've been playing for 1 year 2 months and 5 days. I have played some mods outside of aikido like wushu, mushu, and boxshuV3. I try to find effective ways to beat people in aikido but so far I haven't really stuck with one thing.

what I can contribute to this clan

Well I feel as if their were a clan war I would be their. But I'm able to make videos or parkor or things like that.

about me

My name is Terrence and I live in the U.S.A. I am 13 years old and was in top of my class before summer vacation. I get straight A's. My hobbies are hanging out with friends and family, Playing xbox, and watching youtube. I am very charismatic and love helping people.

other

I also love when purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.
Originally Posted by iron290 View Post
why I want to join

I've been looking for a clan to joint for a while, and I've been hoping to sharpen my skills as a toribash player. I want to befriend all toribash players but origin really sticks out and I find the clan very professional.

my experience with toribash

When I first found this game I goshed over it. It seemed so creative, and when I first found out about aikido I knew this would be so fun to play. I've been playing for 1 year 2 months and 5 days. I have played some mods outside of aikido like wushu, mushu, and boxshuV3. I try to find effective ways to beat people in aikido but so far I haven't really stuck with one thing.

what I can contribute to this clan

Well I feel as if their were a clan war I would be their. But I'm able to make videos or parkor or things like that.

about me

My name is Terrence and I live in the U.S.A. I am 13 years old and was in top of my class before summer vacation. I get straight A's. My hobbies are hanging out with friends and family, Playing xbox, and watching youtube. I am very charismatic and love helping people.

other

I also love when purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.

your app is really short and dose not say much about you as a person or as a player this clan is looking for good people who are good players and even though you did good on your test my vote is NO