Toribash
Not for discussion. I just want you to test me
-----
Nitro wants war.
Last edited by Ihab7; Jan 26, 2016 at 04:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i coukd downlaod skype on my phone abd talk it feela boring waiting for someone to reply on forums
-----
also anyone mind subbing to my channel its called tochukwu enekamma i animate and when my laptop works again ill make toribash vids on another account called mrswegster
Last edited by Cross; Jan 27, 2016 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i can only trick not break dance ;-; i cri everytime ;-; anyways anyone have a good idea for an elbow texture that goes with my tori also im giving away all my 64 tc
WE SHOULD DO THE CLAN LUGE useing the mods that kot made on like page 103 could do greykido i main any type of kido mods :> so condings in lenshu greykido me ghouster if he is as good as you say in judo the judo frac should be even easier for him and then its just finding someone good at erth tk..... WHOS UP FOR THE CHALLLEGE comon guys even if we lose we wont lose anything but if we win... think about all the things we would get i know im being really optimistic about it but think about it... if we lose there is no risk that would be nothing that would happen and if you win we would get alot of free things so why not do its there is no risk so there is nothing holding you back unless your a busy fuck like extrice(no offecne i aprecciate how much you work for the caln take a break man jeez smae goes for kot) other than them there should be nothing holding you back now are you gonna wimp out or are you gonna live up to your name and go out there and tell them all...

TIME FOR REKT