Ranking
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Please buff Irelia

yes lets buff an already ridiculous lategame monster
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Garen needs a buff too while they are at it.

Garen is so fucking annoying in lane, like, seriously.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
What is going on with EG? They are absolutely losing it. They get fb and the second kill then Giants get 11 kills...I mean, EG are about to go 6-6 after being no.1 at 5-2. Very disappointed in one of my favorite EU teams.

I'm not always no.1 on the EU LCS ladder, but when I am, I go 1-4 in the super week.

Depending on what happens at Cebit next week, the EG curse could be in full effect.

I stayed up late to watch Eg play cause they were my favourite team in LCS. I felt so dissapointed about that match. I was waiting for a long interesting match but after those ganks my hopes were down. Krepo even posted on fb that their prepearations went well. I've never seen any team play that bad. I hope that they will get back on their feet this week.

Also Wolves stepped their game up. It was interesting to see how the last team in LCS wins some games in interesting matches.
GUYS! I had prob. with windows so i recovered system. Now LoL launcher won't running
I tried to reinstall but same result. Btw PBE is ok. What can i do?
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Garen is so fucking annoying in lane, like, seriously.

I was being sarcastic.

First time I played him EVER I went mid lane and went 13/4
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
I was being sarcastic.

First time I played him EVER I went mid lane and went 13/4

It's obviosly that u are fat and ap carry can't kill u. But they could swap or just build armor and kill u.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Armor doesn't do jack shit to Garen when he builds full tank.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I stayed up late to watch Eg play cause they were my favourite team in LCS. I felt so dissapointed about that match. I was waiting for a long interesting match but after those ganks my hopes were down. Krepo even posted on fb that their prepearations went well. I've never seen any team play that bad. I hope that they will get back on their feet this week.

Also Wolves stepped their game up. It was interesting to see how the last team in LCS wins some games in interesting matches.

The Wolves got their star player back (He turned 17 like 2 weeks ago) and they were able to get some practice done.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC