Toribash
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Armor doesn't do jack shit to Garen when he builds full tank.

All of your damage is physical. Armor = Less physical damage whether you build any ad or not. Plus your ad base stats are pretty high. It's not like there's no way to stop Garen... lol.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
All of your damage is physical. Armor = Less physical damage whether you build any ad or not. Plus your ad base stats are pretty high. It's not like there's no way to stop Garen... lol.

Only way to stop Garen becoming a monster is to deny him the farm required to get those items he need. So a strong top laner that can consistently stop his passive whenever it goes up and a strong ganking jungler that can dedicate time to top, meaning a strong duo bot is required.

For example, entirely situational;

Top - Rengar (incredible strong top laner that has E to stop his passive and puts bush pressure on garen)
Jungler - Xin/J4 - (Strong Gank Champions)
Bot Lane - MF/Taric (strong bot lane that can handle it without ganks)
Mid Lane - Twisted Fate, Lux, Ori, Xerath (High range safe mids who can live without ganks/can gank bot).

This team can easily stop a Garen for getting out of controlled, and the same method can be used on all top laners that can get out of hand with gold like Singed. The jungler isn't pressured about bot having a hard time due to their natural strengths and mid can safely farm from a distance during the time that the jungle spends top.

If Garen gets shutdown, The jungler and Top can then rotate mid and bot for 2-man ganks and then pressure objectives while Garen stays top to catch up.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
yes lets buff an already ridiculous lategame monster

The catch was that nobody was supposed to take me seriously.
http://en.intelextrememasters.com/se...pionship-2013/

It begins tomorrow! Group A is unbelievably stacked, and Group B doesn't exactly look weak either. My predictions are as Follows:

Group A: Gambit 1st, Blaze 2nd, Fnatic 3rd.
Group B: Frost 1st, EG 2nd, MYM 3rd.

Rumour has it EG has been scrimming with Fnatic today, and winning all of their games... :O
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Why is almost everyone getting Blade now? Did I miss something?

I thought they nerfed something on it and gave it more attack speed?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Blade of the Ruined King was already an amazing item and Riot basically took it, added 1k gold worth of stats into it, rework the active into something completely retarded while keeping it the same cost.

It was supposed to be a way for AD ranged carries to deal with High hp bruisers but BotRK is good on every AD champion. It's insanely cost effective, extremely easy to build (400g for each starting item), highly effective build path, amazing against squishies and just blatantly overpowered.

Even though Randuins counters it, it was just to easy to build and abuse. Riot didn't take the right approach in creating a good measure to counter bruisers without making bruisers even more frustrating to deal with. A better approach would be to make an item ranged restricted or let it scale off crit which is the primary stat that Auto Attack AD ranged carries rely on to do the big damages.

Its now getting hotfixed, making it more expensive, do less damage to minions/monsters and giving less AD. Now the stats it gives is worth the cost and the active is free.

League of Black Cleavers > League of Warmogs > League of BotRK
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 6, 2013 at 12:16 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Ed View Post

BotRK does % damage.
I R IRONMAN
They nerfed it, it's not insane any more. It's still strong on the champions it is intended for though.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I believe some rioter said that they were going to nerf it even more. It was on the first page of reddit.
inq.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Garen is so fucking annoying in lane, like, seriously.

SO im not the only one who notices lol
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".