Toribash
great vid man :P
also, here is some stuff me and my mates get up to in school, last day of year 11 and we had to make a video showing people about us. Our house is desnon, there are 5 other (ridley, lee, hamden, philips, patterson) and yeah, this is just some of the stupid stuff we get up to also the "dawg pile" is an in joke, the group of people the guy jumps on are called "the dawgs" and it really pisses them off which is why its funny :L

But yeah, enjoy
also, its me at 1:26 going through teh death run
Last edited by Erth; May 12, 2011 at 04:31 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
That was refreshing
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
shit me not Toril
thats the best avy I've seen

for Kasz
wishful eyes deceive me
very nice mapping on the torso, I am not a fan of bronze color but seems to fit well with the design. The head is something I don not particularly like, I don't like helmets with visors, and u have one healla visor there.
Basically the torso is stealing the show now.
Btw would u be willing to perfect hand mapping by making me super epic hands (as good a s nblx inox hands), for my current head?
wishful eyes deceive me